SORRY FOLKS TECH N9NE MAY NO LONGER BE THE KING OF KANSAS CITY!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 21, 2002
Justin said:
ALRIGHT I READ WHAT YALL HAD TO SAY, SOME OF YALL STILL MISUNDERSTAND MY MEANING WHEN I POST UP SO LET ME BREAK DOWN WHAT KING OF KANSAS CITY IS.. WHEN I SAY KING OF KANSAS CITY I MEAN A ARTIST THAT SEEMS TO BE THE TALK OF THE TOWN AND PEOPLE RUSHING TO 7TH HEAVEN TO BUY THAT ARTIST'S ALBUMS WITHOUT QUESTION... SOME OF YALL THOUGHT I MEANT FAT TONE IS BETTER THAN TECH N9NE WHICH IS NOT TRUE BUT TONE IS HARD AS FUCK.. LAST BUT NOT LEASED THIS THREAD REALLY WAS FOR PEOPLE THAT LIVE HERE AND SHOULD HAVE A IDEA ON WHAT I WAS TRYING TO SAY ON THIS SUBJECT..... A FEW OF YALL UNDERSTAND WHAT I WAS SAYING BUT MOST DON'T HAVE A DAMN CLUE....
Nahhh... Try again buddy.
When you can drop and album in August, and that muthafucker is still being bought over a year later, then you are a possible runner up for the Kang!
When you can go to the other side of the state, and walk around on the street and no one knows who the hell you are, you are no where near the Kang!
When you have connections like, Eminem (<--sorry Zer0), Pharell, Timbaland, and big wigs like that in the industry, and you are the only one in the city that can say so as an artist, then you are the damned Kang!
When the only connections in the city you have are, Macc James, Boss Hoss, Killa Kev, Vell Bakardy, and Rich tha Factor, your ass aint no where near the Kang. Hahaha!!!

So really, you couldn't break down what you initially said on this thread with what you attempted to break down to us homeboy...

Is Fat Tone even played on the Radio in the town??? And who is that cat on the radio now, with that Kanye type of soundin' track that plays on 103.3... Its a cool song, but the nigga's flow is that ol' dead West Coast local sound...