SORRY FOLKS TECH N9NE MAY NO LONGER BE THE KING OF KANSAS CITY!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
I just don;t feel his look...........that's all , not use to weirdo looking people, I prefer normal folks ..his music is tight at times, I know plenty of Tech9 fans in STL, shit even Tantrum from Lyrikal Warfare loves Tech9 , he would actually love to do a track with him some day......just not feeling his image and anybody from a big pace say NY who has never seen dude and saw him without hearing his music, THEY would say " Look at this Country Fuck"

Sep 26, 2002
jesse james said:
, I prefer normal folks ..his music is tight at times, "
dude, im not tryin to fuck with you or nothing but what do you consider normal folks? as far as looks go.

and what the fuck does music have to do with the way you look? im not gonna be a fuckin idiot and say that your image doesnt matter in the music BUSINESS. but at the point where you're playin a song through whatever the fuck you have as a sound system, what does it matter?

dont matter shit to me. it's a plus if an artist looks good, like mariah carey i dont think i woulda ever heard her if she wasnt hot (back then)

Aug 18, 2002
I think the "look" is what seperates Tech from most of the rap industry.....no negativity towards him, but I think it keeps a lot of these wack ass hip-pop mafuckers from jumpin on bandwagons....and if its all about the "look" then explain why Andre with Outkast won album of the year?

Feb 23, 2003
ALRIGHT I READ WHAT YALL HAD TO SAY, SOME OF YALL STILL MISUNDERSTAND MY MEANING WHEN I POST UP SO LET ME BREAK DOWN WHAT KING OF KANSAS CITY IS.. WHEN I SAY KING OF KANSAS CITY I MEAN A ARTIST THAT SEEMS TO BE THE TALK OF THE TOWN AND PEOPLE RUSHING TO 7TH HEAVEN TO BUY THAT ARTIST'S ALBUMS WITHOUT QUESTION... SOME OF YALL THOUGHT I MEANT FAT TONE IS BETTER THAN TECH N9NE WHICH IS NOT TRUE BUT TONE IS HARD AS FUCK.. LAST BUT NOT LEASED THIS THREAD REALLY WAS FOR PEOPLE THAT LIVE HERE AND SHOULD HAVE A IDEA ON WHAT I WAS TRYING TO SAY ON THIS SUBJECT..... A FEW OF YALL UNDERSTAND WHAT I WAS SAYING BUT MOST DON'T HAVE A DAMN CLUE....

Sep 12, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Now that I DO understand what you are trying to say I think this thread is even more retarded. Nobody is going out and rushing to 7th Heaven to buy Tech's album because he hasn't put out shit for a little while and everyone has already bought AP...If that is your description of King of KC then Fat Tone will only be the king for like a month until someone else drops something.

Aug 20, 2002
i cannot compare anyone from KC with TECH.....y´all must be kidding....
he is the best....

AND REALLY THE BEST WHO HAS EVER BEEN THERE,WITH NO MOFO`ki n DOUBT.

He is the only King.........1´n´only..........

btw......what´s up with this MURDERDOG COMPILATION???

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Sorry, I didnt know the sales out of 7th Heaven were the barometer for success of a KC rapper.

Fat Tone is doing his thing.....but step outside of the hood and goto the areas where the REAL purchasing power is in Kansas City and see if anyone knows his name.

Aug 20, 2002
or ask the foreigners...........

TEch or Fat Tone?..........................===???

99% might know Tech the other percent Rich The Factor......or Krazy Konnected!!!!

fat...what?????

Aug 18, 2002
Justin said:
WHO THE FUCK IS S&S ANYWAY??
Man I hope u ain't serious....and by the way Tech is almost always the talk of the town on this rap shit.....and when he does put out an album, believe ten times the amount of mafuckers that bought Tones shit will be there to pick it up.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
JLMACN said:
WHO REMEMBERS THE OLD GANGSTA LOOK TECH HAD.....THE cbts POSTERS HE HAD LOCCS ON AND HIS HEAD DOWN WIT HIS ARMS SPREAD OUT...THAT SHIT WAS TIGHT...

NOW...I DUNNO..

If you're upset that he doesn't have that gangsta look anymore then good thing you didnt see the red mohawk he sported at SS's instore last night. He had loccs on though....so maybe you wouldn't have been so critical.

And that was the BE Warned poster.

Feb 23, 2003
techn9nehq said:
Sorry, I didnt know the sales out of 7th Heaven were the barometer for success of a KC rapper.

Fat Tone is doing his thing.....but step outside of the hood and goto the areas where the REAL purchasing power is in Kansas City and see if anyone knows his name.
WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU HAVE AGIANST THE HOOD?? YOU'VE MADE SIMILAR COMMENTS ABOUT THAT BEFORE KINDA MAKES ME WONDER..

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Justin said:
WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU HAVE AGIANST THE HOOD?? YOU'VE MADE SIMILAR COMMENTS ABOUT THAT BEFORE KINDA MAKES ME WONDER..
You always want to point out how "so and so" is percieved in the hood. Well 85% of hip hop music is purchased by white people. And each time I make a stop at 7th Heaven, I don't see any other white people digging in the Local Music section. That means they are either, ill-informed or just don't give a fuck period.

All I'm saying is the pulse of the Kansas City rap community isn't located on 76th and Troost. What people around you feel about a certain artist may not be felt by folks 20 blocks away.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

techn9nehq said:
If you're upset that he doesn't have that gangsta look anymore then good thing you didnt see the red mohawk he sported at SS's instore last night. He had loccs on though....so maybe you wouldn't have been so critical.

And that was the BE Warned poster.
nick im not upset....so dont try and talk to me like im a 5 year old kid that doesnt get that pice of candy he wanted...Tech is a juggalo now...thats his main fan base ..and i understand that....like i've said plenty of times before...ITS ALL ABOUT MONEY!!!!!! juggalos buy shit and support the artist they luv...so now he has to live up to that...i just hope his music stays the same...it kinda hard to tell being that no one has heard shit from him in a while.......

actaully it was Calm Before The Storm posters.....but im not gonna argue about it...