SORRY FOLKS TECH N9NE MAY NO LONGER BE THE KING OF KANSAS CITY!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
heat-----your right......the stick up kid was ok.....beats were lacking...but i was thinking more of his last 2 works......his album afther he got shot and his mix tape......which both sound like shit (quality wise). But I guess you gotta take it for what its worth.

jesse-----just wondering.....how does Tech give KC a bad image? because you dont agree with what he raps about or the style he wears his hair? Can't judge a book by its cover.

Justin------Fat Tone may own his own label......but how much pull does that label have when it comes to getting a song on the radio or any type of nationwide distribution on his album?

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
all in all...you fools (Strange Music)...need to get techs ass in a studio...and drop something...cause i HIGHLY doubt...S&S...and or Kutt will keep the boat afloat....

cause to be real the ship is sinkin fast....seems like now-a-days...only juggalos..and people on here are the only ones talkin bout tech...

oh..and Fat Tone got spits...

and there aint no King of Kc...everyone is mediocre....cant include Tech no more...cause he in LA now...

pzzzzzzzzzzz

Sep 26, 2002
jlmacn, i wasnt talkin to you...
infact i cant remember who said it..lemme see
EDIT: it was OGmaniac... and i do see his point a little, but tech's shit's so different than that shit in so many ways that i could never say there's a direct connection

Apr 21, 2003
Ya'll remeber back in the day, when coming to this site to talk about tech was awesome!

i remeber getting those emails sayin someone had replied and it got me excited.
now i'm just like, whos bitchin now.

Apr 21, 2003
i'm talkin about them days when we would all be on here at once, knowing what time each of us get on here, and have 13 page threads about tech concerts.

prolly around nov is when this place changed.

Nov 14, 2002
cause to be real the ship is sinkin fast....seems like now-a-days...only juggalos..and people on here are the only ones talkin bout tech...
::Thumbs up::

prolly around nov is when this place changed.
Just FYI, this place did exist before you got here, and if I remember correctly, it was much... much worse. In fact, I don't even know what people are bitchin' about half the time these days.

Apr 21, 2003
i know this shit was here hence your join date of nov02.

i'm just sayin its not like how it was when i first got on.

but i guess its good in a way cause it means more people are listenin.

Aug 21, 2002
I myself consider Tech the King of KC for the simple fact that he is the only one on the top ready to take position to put us on the map, and everyone else is dropping lil' singles outta some niggas studio in the Projects that sound like Rich the Factor wrote half of the hook and verses...

Indeed Tech is in Cali now, but he isn't like Eddie Griffin, and shit that dont come home nor rep like he should. He doesn't owe us anything to really, but when Tech blows, we blow right along with him in a sense where we have something to call ours. Kansas City is one of the most slept on cities right now, but in order for Tech to survive the haters here (Dyamund, Don Juan, Vel) and focus on his music, then he has to get up and go.

I felt like a lot of you when Tech moved, but when I talked to him personally, it was a whole new light shed on what I was thinking, and he aint running from shit. He's running for "us" and when people call him a pussy, it makes me feel like damned, but then again, yall aint spoke with him on that level, so you only "see" what you "hear" and that is wrong, cause if someone is in your neighborhood threatening your life, then you gone get up, cause being there for your family cant be mixed up with trying to be too cool to get up and go, plus when you got shit going for you, and you do it for muthafucka's that are quick to turn and talk shit on you as soon as you slip up and dont let an ego get you killed...

Tech's image, I believe is what makes people love him, cause he dont give a fuck. There are more fans that arent juggalos, than there are. David Banner said that Tech is his "Favorite" artist, Sir Mix a Lot said that Tech is his favorite artist, Adina Howard said that Tech is her favorite artist, and if those muthafuckas can grasp ahold of his music, and feel it like that, then anyone else can and will. Tech aint grimey, Lil' Jon is grimey and people like his image, when he just ahd the braids people thought his image was fucked, but what the fuck is Lil' Jon doing with his???

It's just like the bible, get an understanding for yourself and what comes out of your mouth will be your words and not what other people are feeding you.

Too many people with Ego's on here... Get real!

Aug 21, 2002
Mos Def....

What the deal Zer0? I am a person that only speaks on what I know, some people on here only speak on what they are influenced to say. I feel muthafuckas that know what they are speaking on. I repect all opinions and criticism, but when you go off of what other people say, then that person is counterfeit....

If he/she aint talked personally to him, then I suggest that that person not talk about it.

Right!!!

Nov 14, 2002
I don't even know who the other dude is who you guys are talking about anyhow, so I can't say shit. Plus I don't live in KC so... But you can probably bet that when Tech isn't slappin' hands with kats in a local shoe store just chillin', someone's going to take his place as "the king of KC", whatever that means in the first place.

But hell I could give a fuck. If I had a choice he'd have moved out to NY.

Aug 21, 2002
Well, Fat Tone is a rapper that "YELLS" throughout his music and you really get irritated with listening to him after about 2 or 3 bars... He is an arrogant muthafucka that doesn't give a damned if his performance suckz, he will perform and demand that you listen to his shit while the whole time calling you a bitch. Dude can rap, but he cant get his game up where you really want to listen to what he's sayong..

Apr 2, 2003
isn't this just like the thread of tech vs. twista? honestly, who cares what anyone thinks about any rapper or who he is better than? people like who they like and listen to who they like, and fuck anyone that's got a problem with a person trying to enjoy the music they like, i mean doesn't everyone come here cuz they like tech n9ne

Sep 12, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
jaseman469 said:
isn't this just like the thread of tech vs. twista? honestly, who cares what anyone thinks about any rapper or who he is better than? people like who they like and listen to who they like, and fuck anyone that's got a problem with a person trying to enjoy the music they like, i mean doesn't everyone come here cuz they like tech n9ne
That is the trith. We all just fell for this stupid fucking post including me.