sons of anarchy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
thats another that fucks me up about the show. please stop bringing in these knowin actors!!! i like it better when its a good random actor we never seen before. it makes the show feel more real.when they start bringing in these knowin guest actors i feel the show loses value.

Jan 5, 2006
This show has gotten worse, I'm a big fan of the show but I've been disappointed the way Sutter has written this season. Maybe it's because of Breaking Bad and how all the shit went down this season compared to how slow SOA is. I wonder who's doing those home invasions though, they're white... they just blasted Sheriff's wife and killed the baby, he's gonna pin this on the sons.

Something tells me, the league is back? or maybe another chapter of SOA? Can't be the Irish, Russians neither...

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Definitely don't blame anyone for jumping ship, I originally did during season 2. I think you guy are taking it too seriously as a drama tho, as I did back then. This is a really cheesy, trashy, borderline soap opera. If you think it's going to push boundaries of storytelling or the art of cinema, you will be very let down.

Jan 9, 2004
This week's episode was mostly comedy and then they try to get our attention for next week with shooting the cop's wife. I'm with the rest of you getting tired of the formula this show follows.