sons of anarchy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
SPOIELRS?

opies whole families death is because of that bitch clay. the cops came because of clay. clay is the thorn of the side of the whole club, but without him there would be no show. no conflict.

Last edited:
Props: siccmadesyko
May 19, 2005
after all these years seein opies character develop and see him go out like that,i gotta say,im pretty dissatisfied,there better be some deep shit into this like how it ties with Clay cause i aint feelin it in the least.

i never caught how clay had something to do with it?

and was jax gonna volunteer to get whacked?ya right bro

i feel like i need to rewatch this season and pay attention cause i fee like im already missin out on some shit. Is Pope on a power trip trying to dissamate the sons?

i was expecting so much more out of Op's character,they coulda killed a handful of other dudes. im starting to get drawn away from this show,i jus hope theres ore then meets the eye...which i feel/hope there is

Props: fillyacup

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Opie has just been getting shit on in every one of his arcs, he's better off. If you want to talk about a more stupid death, what about last season, Tigg's old rival who stepped on a mine. They kill people just to have a death on this show. No real rhyme or reason, makes Opie's look very well thought out by comparison(but it wasn't).

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
after all these years seein opies character develop and see him go out like that,i gotta say,im pretty dissatisfied,there better be some deep shit into this like how it ties with Clay cause i aint feelin it in the least.

i never caught how clay had something to do with it?
Clay lied to everyone about Opie shooting him, and when Tig found out it was the blacks (As Clay lied about) he retaliated, who killed dudes daughter, and because Tig did that over clay, it came back and led them going to jail, and them going to jail is what Opie died over. If Clay had never lied about who shot him, or had never been shot, opie would have never died, Clay is the tree and his negativity and negative influences are branches which create lots of opportunites to fuck more shit up

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
this show is lame.... my boy had me watch some episode last season & all I could think about the whole time was 'when are we gonna see Peg Bundy's tits?'

whats next, a sitcom about bloods n crips? Vice Lords vs GD's? LOL

real bikers do not respect this show.

in fact, the influx of "MC's" since the show has taken off are @ an all time high, full of weekend warrior wannabe's clogging up the road, tryin to get their tough guy persona crackin.

& the names of ppl on this show are retarded.

/rant.

Props: kane916

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Also:

Suspect in killing of Los Angeles woman was actor

Suspect in killing of Los Angeles woman was actor - Yahoo! TV

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Los Angeles police say they don't know whether a "Sons of Anarchy" actor jumped or fell to his death after apparently killing his landlady.

Cmdr. Andrew Smith says the body of 28-year-old Johnny Lewis was found Wednesday morning in the driveway of a hillside home in the Los Feliz area near Hollywood. The body of 81-year-old Catherine Davis was inside. Smith says she may have been beaten and Lewis was the suspect.

Officers went to the home after neighbors reported a woman screaming. They also told officers that a man had jumped a fence, assaulted a painter and homeowner next door and jumped back.

Smith says at some point, Lewis jumped or fell from the home's roof, garage or patio.

It's also unclear whether drugs or alcohol are involved.

Nov 7, 2006
Opie has just been getting shit on in every one of his arcs, he's better off. If you want to talk about a more stupid death, what about last season, Tigg's old rival who stepped on a mine. They kill people just to have a death on this show. No real rhyme or reason, makes Opie's look very well thought out by comparison(but it wasn't).
Am I the only one who thinks theres' more to it than just a death? I mean we havent even scene what it will effect with other members and we can already see it's changing Jax. Shit he died at the end, let it pan out through the season and see why it was done. My guess is it's going to turn jax into the club in the wrong way and push his family away. When he was talking to tigg about how he has to have his back no matter what it seems like he's gonna be trying to vote some wild shit in. and it had a very Clay feel to it.

Members dying randomly is probably more realistic. i mean this is a violent world they live in so IMO i'm happy they had the balls to kill off such a high caliber character this early on. let's you know no one is safe in this life Sutter created and thats the way it should be.

this show is lame.... my boy had me watch some episode last season & all I could think about the whole time was 'when are we gonna see Peg Bundy's tits?'

whats next, a sitcom about bloods n crips? Vice Lords vs GD's? LOL

real bikers do not respect this show.

in fact, the influx of "MC's" since the show has taken off are @ an all time high, full of weekend warrior wannabe's clogging up the road, tryin to get their tough guy persona crackin.

& the names of ppl on this show are retarded.

/rant.
In this season dont they have like 2 serious MC guys from hells angels or some shit??? either way who cares. it's a show for entertainment not a fucking documentary.