sons of anarchy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
There must be some reason why they killed off her character instead of just assuming she disappears.. But this episode is more of the action i'm used to.. Weird seeing Miguel Prado from Dexter as Nero lol
i think they just put that in to throw Clay in the mix of things.he cleaned up the body but now i think hes goin to set Gemmas new man up to look like he did it.Clay knows he dont got too much longer to live so hes going to fuck some shit up before he go.

Props: fillyacup
Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
So, in the clip for next week...was that Tig with the gun to his head? It looks like Juice is going to get caught up for being a rat, but it didint look like him with the gun to his head.

Also, it looks like Pope is behind the attack on Chibs/Jax....possibly

And I hope Abel survives the crash. Jax/Tara will go ape shit on Gemma if she doesnt go to jail for killing him in the wreck.

Jan 5, 2006
Gemma that stupid bitch just keeps fucking up more n more. At first I thought Abel was dead but it looks like he's sitting there bleeding.

The sloppiness shows it was once again a Niner hit, How the fuck did they not kill Jax/Chibs with those fullys? so many times they couldve been killed already but somehow the bullets dont hit them or they get an arm or leg.

Damnnn, looks like the Sheriff is gonna give up juice as a rat in exchange for Clay/Nomads. And that looks like Clay's gun pointing at someone's head, Chib's hair's too long for it to be him, so is Tig's hair... Jax? even possible that Nero even tho its a SOA cut.

Last edited:

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
i dont watch thenext week clips. but just cause dude was black doesnt mean it was 9ers. remember, the sheriff is pissed at the MC, maybe it was him or one of his or his wifes family.