sons of anarchy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 5, 2006
Also:

Suspect in killing of Los Angeles woman was actor

Suspect in killing of Los Angeles woman was actor - Yahoo! TV

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Los Angeles police say they don't know whether a "Sons of Anarchy" actor jumped or fell to his death after apparently killing his landlady.

Cmdr. Andrew Smith says the body of 28-year-old Johnny Lewis was found Wednesday morning in the driveway of a hillside home in the Los Feliz area near Hollywood. The body of 81-year-old Catherine Davis was inside. Smith says she may have been beaten and Lewis was the suspect.

Officers went to the home after neighbors reported a woman screaming. They also told officers that a man had jumped a fence, assaulted a painter and homeowner next door and jumped back.

Smith says at some point, Lewis jumped or fell from the home's roof, garage or patio.

It's also unclear whether drugs or alcohol are involved.
Wouldnt it be some shit if the Actors started dying in real life in the order of the show?

K.C.

Sicc OG
Jul 28, 2012
Am i the only person that doesn't find the death of Opie to be all that crazy? Since he shot Clay he's barely even been part of the show (at least that's how it seems).

I also find it hard to take Pope serious because i just keep remembering his character from Lost...and he wasn't shit on that show.
I feel the same way about Pope too, except it was his joke of acting in the Matrix and being a crippled ass nigga on Oz that did it for me. This is Sutters way of bringing a Gus Fring type figure into the picture but failed miserably. Gus > Pope. And I've been a big fan of Sons but the soap opera shit with him and Tara is played out and the show just seems to be getting cheesier and cheesier. I know shits about to pop off but all the soap opera shit has me straight snoring.

-edit Also I can't get over Popes hairline, that shits falling back like a nigga with some warrants. Big water melon head ass nigga

Last edited:
Apr 25, 2002
shit is cheesy as hell but still entertaining as fuck....

all kinda ass backwards under the table scenarios goin down..got east coast time for it so i jus watched new episode...still hating all the commercials though i get why they take up half the show

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
this show is lame.... my boy had me watch some episode last season & all I could think about the whole time was 'when are we gonna see Peg Bundy's tits?'

whats next, a sitcom about bloods n crips? Vice Lords vs GD's? LOL

real bikers do not respect this show.

in fact, the influx of "MC's" since the show has taken off are @ an all time high, full of weekend warrior wannabe's clogging up the road, tryin to get their tough guy persona crackin.

& the names of ppl on this show are retarded.

/rant.
You are correct sir ,I have tested your theory in a real life situation....
I saw some of these bikers at the hotel my wife works at .. I walked up to them and said.... " Samcro!! what up homies .. you a long way from charming aint ya? " they stood quiet a few seconds . gave me that look like " did this motherfucker just say that?" then one started laughing and said " I hate that fucken show!!""

Nov 14, 2002
what happend with the mini van bombing?did that little bit of piss the old man threw on that one guy stopped that investigation from happening?cause i remember them sayin they didnt want that kind of heat if the police find out the car blew up and not shop accident

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
I couldn't give less of a shit during Opie's wake just because of how poorly his death and so far aftermath has been handled. Pretty obvious they just anted to stop writing for his character.

Forget the lack of poker runs and fundraisers, actual bike enthusiasm, lifelong sentences for murder and gun trafficking, or even a realistic Mexican. It's a Grey's Anatomy for a modern day hamlet...... and the show doing a shitty job at just trying to accomplish that.
accurate

May 19, 2005
this season really isnt doin it for me,im losing more and more interest in this show by each episode.after Breaking Bad its hard to take this shit seriously.i didnt care for opies wake,cheeseball,i actually starting browsing shit on my phone,dont know if ill finish the season and i never thought id say that

Nov 7, 2006
^^^ agreed. they gave halfsack more love haha. shit opies wife got more attention to her funeral than piney half sack and opie combined. what type of shit is that. anyways the female actors are terrible and the males are barely acting aswell. i'll finish the season but if it doesnt smart up then i'm done watching the series.

Get your shit together sutter.

Props: fillyacup