sons of anarchy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Recently decided to give this show another shot, I stopped watching halfway thru season 3 but it got better when they went to Ireland. I thought this episode was ok, but I don't come into this show with high expectations, its pretty trashy to be real.

Maybe it was because i watched The Wire right before this but i thought this episode was hella corny to me. The acting all around was terrible and it just seemed like they were throwing scenes in for shock value and to just away with shit. The whole cigar thing was wack to me and the entire part where they had dude try and kill jax was wack too. i dunno again maybe it's cause i watched The Wire right before but this episode was by far the worst i've scene from SOA. hopefully it picks back up.
This show has always been cheesy and corny.

This is definitely one of the better shows on TV today.
That's only because most shows suck these days outside of Breaking Bad and Boardwalk Empire.

Nov 7, 2006
Recently decided to give this show another shot, I stopped watching halfway thru season 3 but it got better when they went to Ireland. I thought this episode was ok, but I don't come into this show with high expectations, its pretty trashy to be real.

This show has always been cheesy and corny.

That's only because most shows suck these days outside of Breaking Bad and Boardwalk Empire.
I figured that. It's like going to Red Robin then going to mcdonalds or some shit lol. The Wire is just perfect and i watched like 3 episodes before sons so i think it showed it's true flaws since i came from that amazing show to this. i'm not gonna watch the wire tuesday and see how it pans out.

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
Nero is Jax dad, just a guess lol but did anyone else notice that the birth cert was thomas teller not jax's birth cert, thats Jax bro if i remember right(if john teller is even jax dad if my guess is right).
All I paid attention to was the guy holding the birth certificates. Wasnt it same dude that the Sons introduced at the table in the season opener and was rolling with Jax and Bobby to check up on Tiggs other daughter?