sons of anarchy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
that homeless chick was in belfast too last season lol. there's really no importance at all to her though just some easter egg type shit for the loyal fans who watched every episode. and i read an interview with kurt sutter and he said he hates when shows wont kill off people just because they're a big character which might give that clay death away lol. and in this interview he said Gemma was suppose to say "by the hands of THE son" so now i'm thinking more jax than opie. i guess that makes sense seeing how opie got to murk DEA bitch last season. it's only right to let future VP get his revenge.

Dec 11, 2006
yea the homeless girl was in the first season n gemma gave her some money outside a store and the girl said "Abel, to help my boys". the word abel stuck out to gemma then she gave jax a blacket in the cemetary. everytime shes around weird shit happens. in this episode tara almost gets abducted and in the cemetary right after we see her Piney gives jax a copy of JTs manifesto.

sorry for the rant

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

lmao!

so for all the SoA vets who have watched this shit from day 1, how would you explain it to someone whos going to go on a marathon from episode one till these newest episodes? obviously i fucked up by watching a couple of hte newest episodes and seeing that one dude is a snitch, and clay is a fuckin fag. what should i expect?

does it slow down and get boring, or is it always like these past couple episodes hella ppl getting shot and shit

Jan 5, 2006
^^ you should get lots of pop corn, and pay attention.. its mostly all action but mostly follows around the clubs day to day activities and their interaction with their rivals and allies as well as setting up deals for guns/drugs..

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
yea the homeless girl was in the first season n gemma gave her some money outside a store and the girl said "Abel, to help my boys". the word abel stuck out to gemma then she gave jax a blacket in the cemetary. everytime shes around weird shit happens. in this episode tara almost gets abducted and in the cemetary right after we see her Piney gives jax a copy of JTs manifesto.

sorry for the rant
Good call breh!! I was JUUUUST bout to type this til I read ur post and beat me to it. It stuck out to Gemma cuz she was worried sick bout Abel being in the incubator n Gemma thought the homeless girl said somethin bout Abel which is why Gemma responded with, "WHAT'D YOU SAY" in sorta like a what the fuck did u just say to me/bitchy manner but all the homeless lady said was the word able. Like dude mentioned, "I'm able to help my boys".

She has been in a few episodes. No significant reason why she is but she pops up here n there. Im not sure I noticed her in Belfast but I wouldn't be a bit surprised if she was in it.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
its not breh..lol theres like 4 more episodes and i think that includes one more that they just added.

butch, it gets slow for some episodes, but it goes with the story really good.

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
BTW Im 99% positive that Gemma said "by the hands of a son"
irrelevant really, but I have yet to watch it over and listen to exactly what she said
She did say by the hand of a son.. Ill be glad to see clay go.. but i doubt he will he has too much drama based around him and you know TV loves drama

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
Love this series.. Just started 3 weeks ago cuz someone mentioned how good it was but it never even looked good to me.. been sleepin on it and im on season 3 now just got disc 3 and 4 in the mail.. looking forward to all 7 seasons.

Mar 24, 2006
WOW I fuckin hate clay even more now. The hate grows every episode. Fuckin faggot ass bitch.

I got a sister and have always respected females. I would NEVER EVER lay my hands on a female in ANY sorta violent manner EVER. Unless she's striking first I will defend myself but I'd never lay my hands on a female first. I can't stand it when a few of my potnas brag to me that they smacked their bitch cuz she was outta line or someshit actin like he's some tough guy when personally I think it makes YOU the more of a bitch to do sucha thing. Ofcourse ur gonna toss a bitch around wit ease, we're men. We're stronger and we can do that wit ease.

Clay beat the fuck outta Gemma. And it makes it worse that it's all his fault cuz she found out he put a hit on Tara. Faggot.

Next weeks episode is gonna be nuuuuts!!! It's a hour n half long episode too so I can't wait!!!!