sons of anarchy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 5, 2006
Juice wasnt a Henchemen/Sons of Mayhem until 2 episodes ago, his main job was intel.. anything to do with technology, hacking etc.. now that he killed Miles, they pretty much expect him to be able to kill and not feel a thing

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
Anyone notice in the beginning part of the episode when jax n Tara were at that park n jax was throwin somethin away or some shit like that and he looks at that homeless bitch n they make eye contact...

She from last or I can't quite remember which season but jax spent the night at a cemetery n borrowed a blanket from that homeless girl for his zip up. In the morning he returns the blanket n let's her keep the zip up. She's also in a few other episodes.

Anyone catch that?

May 19, 2005
Anyone notice in the beginning part of the episode when jax n Tara were at that park n jax was throwin somethin away or some shit like that and he looks at that homeless bitch n they make eye contact...

She from last or I can't quite remember which season but jax spent the night at a cemetery n borrowed a blanket from that homeless girl for his zip up. In the morning he returns the blanket n let's her keep the zip up. She's also in a few other episodes.

Anyone catch that?
oh shit! thats some easter egg shit.
this series is really coming together

May 6, 2009

Anyone catch that?
I noticed her too. It was the season finale of season 1, and yeah she was on another show, not sure which season.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004

Anyone catch that?
good fucking call! i knew she was important somehow..my thinking was that she was about to pull out a hamsammich and let jax have it

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF

Anyone catch that?

apparently she's been in at least 1 episode every season.

http://sonsofanarchy.wikia.com/wiki/Homeless_Woman_-_List_of_Appearances

Sep 8, 2005
Good call about the Homeless lady, she has had some pretty noticable, however brief, moments in the show for someone to be of no purpose, but who knows.

Everything is hitting the fan now with the club it is hard to tell which way it will go. Also, what is the deal with the Cartels? It was said a few times on here a few weeks ago it look like the Cartels are setting up the Sons and maybe even the other clubs but I don't know exactly for what purpose but it has been alot of questionable stuff happening on the Cartel in.

Nov 7, 2006
Good call about the Homeless lady, she has had some pretty noticable, however brief, moments in the show for someone to be of no purpose, but who knows.

Everything is hitting the fan now with the club it is hard to tell which way it will go. Also, what is the deal with the Cartels? It was said a few times on here a few weeks ago it look like the Cartels are setting up the Sons and maybe even the other clubs but I don't know exactly for what purpose but it has been alot of questionable stuff happening on the Cartel in.
i said i think the cartel is setting up sons so they can get free guns while fucking up sons but i was proven wrong since it was the niners that was giving the other cartel intel. i jjust think they portray the cartel as a monster and something the club is in thats way over there head. it will make this club stronger especially with the clay shit about to pop off. you about to see the king of kings take that thrown once clay is out and cartel is done.