sons of anarchy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
Next weeks episode is gonna be nuuuuts!!! It's a hour n half long episode too so I can't wait!!!!
i agree but, regular 1 hour episode = 42/43 minutes w/o commercials. 1 hour and a half episode = about 1 hour w/o commercials. it looks like a dope ass episode regardless ill take those extra 15 minutes any day.

imo, much like Juice and his bullshit, death is an easy way out for Clay. i think Juice's deal with Potter to bring down just the president in place of the whole club is actually going to happen over Opie or Jax killing Clay. I really do think Clay's gonna get locked up and sentenced 25 to life and since much of the things that happened to Otto like his wife getting killed and getting jumped in prison happened under Clay's leadership of the club, Otto's gonna get his revenge and clay killed then, but that's only what I think but it would be dope if it did. idk tho but clay has to die this season period.

May 6, 2009
It's funny, you would think this shit is real life by the way some of you people talk lmao. Getting SOOOOO mad about certain characters, funny shit.

Clay is gettin merked for sure.

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
Most def brehgoon. I'll take those extra 15 min any day!

But like I said a few posts back, clay is either gonna die or get locked up this season. I just don't see any other way. He has to get some kinda consequence for all the shit hes done.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Great Episode

Best Episode this season by far, best since last seasons finale when they murked the fed bitch that got Opie's wife killed

May 6, 2009
My all time top 3 tv shows.

In no order:

The wire
Sons of anarchy
Breaking bad
Man I'm still sleeping on Breaking Bad. Saw 1 episode and thought it was dope but havent gone back and watched all the seasons yet. My boy tried to put me up on The Wire, told me it was the kind of shit I'd love, but couldn't really get into the 1 episode I did watch. My girl also is telling me I'd love Boardwalk Empire.

I just don't really have the time to go back and watch all the seasons of all those shows but Im sick as fuck right now so this week would be a good time to start.

But yeah, Sons of Anarchy is by far my favorite TV show ever. Then Sopranos.

May 4, 2002
and i called it juice still snitching., u know clay is gonna get fucked for beating up gemma. + when opie finds ouut his dad is dad it has to be damn near game over

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
I haven't lost faith n juice yet..

also, clay can't be killed just yet..or can he? maybe he goes on the run for a few episodes then reappearreappears later after the heat dies down..

awesome episode. EVERYTHING is clays fault. the Mayan getting killed by the 9ers, I'm sure the 9ers and the cclub had a falling out now. Tara's hand, piney, gemma, opies wife, he's a price f shit

Mar 11, 2011
WOW I fuckin hate clay even more now. The hate grows every episode. Fuckin faggot ass bitch.

I got a sister and have always respected females. I would NEVER EVER lay my hands on a female in ANY sorta violent manner EVER. Unless she's striking first I will defend myself but I'd never lay my hands on a female first. I can't stand it when a few of my potnas brag to me that they smacked their bitch cuz she was outta line or someshit actin like he's some tough guy when personally I think it makes YOU the more of a bitch to do sucha thing. Ofcourse ur gonna toss a bitch around wit ease, we're men. We're stronger and we can do that wit ease. Clay beat the fuck outta Gemma. And it makes it worse that it's all his fault cuz she found out he put a hit on Tara. Faggot.

Next weeks episode is gonna be nuuuuts!!! It's a hour n half long episode too so I can't wait!!!!
I know a couple beezies that would put mittens on that ass with ease. Also you think Gemma poppin that .38 off that sent a hot one wizzin by Clay's head sent him on that Hellboy tear? I do.

But yea at the end of the day fuck Clay. That scene where Romeo returns his 25 racks was dope tho. They pressured him into keepin money on his head. I think them dudes is gonna put one in Clay too tho cuz he is trynna back outta the deal and is going to be a liabilty too. Biker gangs might be cuthoat but them Cartels, sheesh.

Mar 11, 2011
I haven't lost faith n juice yet..

also, clay can't be killed just yet..or can he? maybe he goes on the run for a few episodes then reappearreappears later after the heat dies down..

awesome episode. EVERYTHING is clays fault. the Mayan getting killed by the 9ers, I'm sure the 9ers and the cclub had a falling out now. Tara's hand, piney, gemma, opies wife, he's a price f shit
Agreed. That scene in OAK with at the niners little bar or whatever was wild. Dude popped the Mayan, shit died down for a quick second, then Alvarez poppped that niner. Good filming I was feeling the intensity.

I just started following this show a couple months ago and it is dope (seen seasons 1 & 2 and this current season). Ain't fuckin with The Wire, The Sopranos or Boardwak Empire tho, but still a top tier TV show.

May 19, 2005
so whats the whole deal with juice,the club knows he tried to hang himself cause he feels guilty for taking the coke and thats it?!?! they dont ask why he took it?im confused,or do they think he tried to hang himself for some other shit?

Jun 23, 2005
they dont think he tried to kill himself cuz of the coke, tehy think he tried to because he killed dude and i guess it was his first kill? or he was stressin over killing dude? or someshit like that

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
did gemma say die at the hands of her son or hands of a son?

that's some shit I liked the 9ers too. even though they listed to yelawolf and not HD smaccsmacc