sons of anarchy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Jax and Opie= Rivals?????
it seems they're gonna have probs after the talk at the hospital. in season 1 ep 1, the club wanted Opie to wire up the Mayans warehouse after he did his 5. they sent Jax to holler at Opie while he was choppin wood. Op didnt wanna do it, then Jax says somethin like "you sayin no to the club?". that got Op back in the game and his wife killed.

the look Opie had on his face when Jax told him he's gettin out seemd to start a story line. but maybe im wrong.

Jan 9, 2004
Where do you guys figure a tv show gets a contract for 7 seasons, after only airing for 3? No way does television work that way. otherwise we would be stuck with some shitty shows for years.

"On October 18th, 2011, Sons of Anarchy was renewed for a fifth season"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sons_of_Anarchy#cite_note-1

At least we know we have one more season to look forward to after this one.

Jan 5, 2006
I say after 6 seasons SOA is done. MAX.. if not done by season 5.

I hate how we get 1 episode per week.. as stated before.. why not make it like soap operas.. tune in every night at 9. But I forget we're talking about greedy ass Hollywood and TV Networks

Jan 5, 2006
A good writer/director wouldnt allow that to happen.. youd basically be shooting a movie then just chop it up into episodes.. it allows you to fit more into the story that you dont get to in 13 episodes

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
i wish we could get more then 13 EPS, alot of stuff still makes you wonder like what happend to all the oher chapters why dont we see more of the WA,OR,AZ Chapters why dont they ever call them or talk to them

Nov 7, 2006
see why they needed a full hour for this episode. i lol'd when kozik died and shits about to pop off next week. i think opie just might die man. i cant see him knowing with these many episodes left and not take out clay instantly.