sons of anarchy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
At the end Leatres (ophelias brother) challenges hamlet to a rapier contest . . so they have one . . and Hamlet gets injured by it ( but only slight however the rapier has been poisoned) he then goes on to kill Leatres and hamlets mother dies by her drinking the poisened wine that was intended for hamlet . . and then hamlet forces his stepdad (Claudias) to drink the rest of it and he dies in turn

Then hamlet dies .

i dont know how closely sutter will follow that though

Dec 6, 2005
At the end Leatres (ophelias brother) challenges hamlet to a rapier contest . . so they have one . . and Hamlet gets injured by it ( but only slight however the rapier has been poisoned) he then goes on to kill Leatres and hamlets mother dies by her drinking the poisened wine that was intended for hamlet . . and then hamlet forces his stepdad (Claudias) to drink the rest of it and he dies in turn

Then hamlet dies .

i dont know how closely sutter will follow that though
clay will kill gemma or tara then jax kills clay brutally.. thats my guess lol

Jan 5, 2006
******spoiler*********

He calls Romeo even after he was told that once the number on speed dial is dialed the hit is set in motion it cant be stopped.. he finds out about the kids and Jax went with Tara.. you see Jax engaging in a shoot out at a park

Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
Yeah i did see the previews, as you can see by reading my previous comments, but I think they could be setting up the viewer for it. Everyone knows Clay is the villian now and it's be way to predictable to have Jax kill him and that be the end of it

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
how is romeo setting up clay when the previews show jax in a heavy gunbattle? coincidence?

but I'm with you on hoping tthat the cartel is setting clay up

Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
....Romeo and the cartel have already confirmed that Tara is the VP's old lady...Ok..the foreshadowing for someone setting up Clay is everywhere. He's set up everyone in his own club to die, so it's inevitable for it to come back around on him. I see Romeo taking Tara and NOT killing her but giving her back to Jax.. IDK man we'll see but I bet that Romeo doesnt kill Jax or Tara but he's gonna end up killing Clay instead

Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
Like I said though IDK man just a hunch I have I guess, I've watched every episode of every season and I can't see Kurt Sutter pullin some bullshit on the viewers. We respect Danny Trejo more than that.

Nov 7, 2006
to be honest I was a little disappointed to see Romeo kidnap Tara. First the IRA takes Abel, now he cartel takes Tara. I just hope they dont drag this shit out. And yes... Clay and Gemma need to die
the fact it's happening late i dont see it happening. maybe i'm just an asshole but am i the only one who want to see tara get murked? i see it happening since tara really would fuck up the DNA of the show considering jax wants out of the club because of her. either that or tara will have to show him the letters at the finale which will ultimately pull jax closer to theclub and right on a collision course with clay (best villain SOA ever had.)

Sep 29, 2003
the fact it's happening late i dont see it happening. maybe i'm just an asshole but am i the only one who want to see tara get murked? i see it happening since tara really would fuck up the DNA of the show considering jax wants out of the club because of her. either that or tara will have to show him the letters at the finale which will ultimately pull jax closer to theclub and right on a collision course with clay (best villain SOA ever had.)

hope so...i like to see her fine ass on there....