SLIM JESUS goes out like a sucka

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Fredo Santana - $4 million, net worth article December 2015
Lil Reese - $500,000, net worth article December 2013
Lil Durk - $500,000, net worth article January 2014
Fat Trel - $500,000, net worth article August 2015
Shy Glizzy - $300,000 net worth article January 2015

That's 2 minutes of research. Real gangster rappers who lived the life they rapped about who seem to have made enough money to eat from their music despite Slim Jesus, Stitches, or any other fake youtube rapper existing.

All music revenue stream coming from music videos and mixtapes.

Are net worth articles always 100% accurate? Probably not. Do they give a good indicator these rappers are doing well enough to put food on their table, a roof over their head, and a car in their drive way off music? Sure.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Fredo Santana - $4 million, net worth article December 2015
Lil Reese - $500,000, net worth article December 2013
Lil Durk - $500,000, net worth article January 2014
Fat Trel - $500,000, net worth article August 2015
Shy Glizzy - $300,000 net worth article January 2015

That's 2 minutes of research. Real gangster rappers who lived the life they rapped about who seem to have made enough money to eat from their music despite Slim Jesus, Stitches, or any other fake youtube rapper existing.

All music revenue stream coming from music videos and mixtapes.
I
Are net worth articles always 100% accurate? Probably not. Do they give a good indicator these rappers are doing well enough to put food on their table, a roof over their head, and a car in their drive way off music? Sure.
Let me see I believe your intial numbers were 12 right? Then it jumped to "most drill rappers" so I'm not sure what the boards are looking at here. Can you explain the difference in numbers and how, even after two minutes of research (your number not mine) you can't provide the numbers? Better yet, no answer is nescessary.

Let me see, five out of at least five thousand doesn't strike me as the norm and, is statistically, not a good figure when explaining upward social mobility.

Last edited:

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
I typed up another post, but I feel like you're playing dumb at this point for the sake of argument so why bother.

If you think rappers are failing at getting paid in their career because a skinny white kid made a music video I don't know what to tell you at this point.
Rasan already proved my point. That young man lived the life he rapped about and was paid with bullets. The other guy doesn't live the life he raps about and is paid in cash.

But this is normal to you. We know this much.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Rasan already proved my point. That young man lived the life he rapped about and was paid with bullets. The other guy doesn't live the life he raps about and is paid in cash.

So a violent ignorant life should be rewarded with millions of dollars and glorified? lol

School should be glorified. That'd be selling out or some shit though don't wanna do that, that's not hood

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
So a violent ignorant life should be rewarded with millions of dollars and glorified? lol

School should be glorified. That'd be selling out or some shit though don't wanna do that, that's not hood
What's the difference between his ignorance and the ignorance from small Jesus? One is real and one is manufactured?

I wouldn't say school should be glorified as there is plenty of fuck shit in school. However, I will say " proper education" or "useful education" should be glorified.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
It's 12:35 am and I'm about to eat pizza. Will this make me fat?
You're an artist trying to come up and this is personal to you; that's all i meant. If you stepped back, looked at it unbias, you'll realize he really hasn't made it and is a complete joke.

Pizza is one of my favorite foods. No food will make you fat if it fits within your daily macros and your daily caloric needs. Why did you ask me that? Are you trying to dismiss my statements with character attacks? That's a logical fallacy, ad hominem, you know that

Jan 29, 2005
PHX

and there's others who live the life they rap about and get paid in cash not bullets.

The other guy who doesn't live the life doesn't magically take cash out of some other rappers hand that was never made to begin with.

May 9, 2002
And this is what I'm talking about.

Niggas actually bleed for this shit and trying to come up in it.

This is what the "it's only entertainment" crowd will never understand.
Im part of that crowd, and i fully understand it. And i kinda get where you're coming from on this, but i dont think you are going about it the right way. What you're saying is a guy like JoJo should have gotten the doe and still be alive, rather than Slim Jesus...who will most likely never be killed in the fashion JoJo was...both make the same type of music.

But, i dont think they are mutually exclusive, and thats what you are trying to do. Instead, just say "fake rappers dont deserve the money and fame, 'real' rappers do". In other words, if you bout that life, and you rap about it...get money. If you AINT bout that life, and you rap about it....fuck off.

Is this about right?

Either way, at the end of the day? Its STILL entertainment, because even the real rapper is making money from art. Thats what it all comes down to. And youre right, its up to the fans to either say 'yay' or 'nay' to the music.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
You're an artist trying to come up and this is personal to you; that's all i meant. If you stepped back, looked at it unbias, you'll realize he really hasn't made it and is a complete joke.

Pizza is one of my favorite foods. No food will make you fat if it fits within your daily macros and your daily caloric needs. Why did you ask me that? Are you trying to dismiss my statements with character attacks? That's a logical fallacy, ad hominem, you know that
Ill answer the first part when I get back from shopping. Need more food.

I'll answer the second now. When have you known me to openly attack your character? You can probably count on one hand. I asked because I was about to eat pizza and remembered the thread that turned into a fat thread.