Shooting down Kobe's critics

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
WiCkEd said:
KOBE IS THE BEST PLAYER IN BASKETBALL BEHIND SHAQ,BOTH PLAYERS GOT 3 STRAIGHT NBA TITLES TO PROVE IT
The kind of remark I expect from an uneducated Faker dork!!! So if this was case, then Horry, fisher, fox, etc... are the 3rd, 4th, and 5th best players in the league, cause they have 3 rings to prove it right??? Dumbass, I luv it when u faker fans make yourself look even dumber than Ko-Me missin his 50th shot!! Nice way to prove that Ko-me is the best!! Your validation is invalid!!! A.I. is the best period!!! GOT EM!!!!

May 15, 2002
Yall keep sayin the same shyt about Kobe...."he won 3 straight titles." So did Jordan and the Bulls. Him and the Bulls 3-peated twice, couldve 8-peated if he didnt go to baseball. Kobe aint even the next Pippen! When Jordan left, Pippen took the Bulls to the playoffs. If Kobe cant be the next Pip, then what the hell make you think that he can be on Jordan's level? Kobe aint even better than Jordan now, in that game against the Lakers 3 fridays ago, who made more of a difference? MJ! At age 39 going on 40, MJ is better than Kobe.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
PUT IT THIS WAY HOMIE,ALL YOU GUYS CAN HATE ON KOBE AS MUCH AS YOU WANT..IM JUST GLAD HE'S WEARING THE PURPLE N GOLD...I WOULDNT TRADE THAT FOOL FOR ANYBODY ELSE IN THE LEAGUE...WE GOT BRYANT FOR SORRY ASS VLADE IN A TRADE WAYS BACK..THAT WAS THE BEST TRADE IN THE WORLD FOR L.A...3 RINGS LATER,WE STILL A MAJOR CONTENDER...AND WE GONNA WIN AGAIN..THATS ALL I GIVES A FUCK ABOUT...EVERYTHANG ELSE IS JUST TALK..BRING HOME THE TROPHY FOR 2003...

Apr 25, 2002
SnikoDawg said:
what does that have to do with anything?
Ummm, theres a learning factor here in wich takes time. Iverson has been in his position his whole career, kobe has been in his position for 10 games?

Mista Sinista said:
Yall keep sayin the same shyt about Kobe...."he won 3 straight titles." So did Jordan and the Bulls. Him and the Bulls 3-peated twice, couldve 8-peated if he didnt go to baseball. Kobe aint even the next Pippen! When Jordan left, Pippen took the Bulls to the playoffs. If Kobe cant be the next Pip, then what the hell make you think that he can be on Jordan's level? Kobe aint even better than Jordan now, in that game against the Lakers 3 fridays ago, who made more of a difference? MJ! At age 39 going on 40, MJ is better than Kobe.
Last time i checked, Kobe is on a different team then Pippen was. Last time i checked, Kobe wasnt playing along side arguably the greatest rebounder of all time etc etc. Remember all the times you guys said the Lakers were a 2 man team, well 1 of them is gone, so that doesnt leave alot for kobe to work with. The bulls had weapons like a mah fuckah, the lakers got Rick Fox?

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Nitro GH said:
Last time i checked, Kobe is on a different team then Pippen was. Last time i checked, Kobe wasnt playing along side arguably the greatest rebounder of all time etc etc.
Haha anotha lack of knowledge idiot.....when MJ retired and Pippen led them to the playoffs, he didnt have Rodman!! Haha, lear before u make a ass out of your self trick!!!! GOT EM!!!!