Shooting down Kobe's critics

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Yea this selfish player just dished out 11 assist last night. When you say nothing in your reply's, i will reply with 'Kobe Bryant is the best player in the NBA. He is no more selfish then Jordan or AI ever was.

Apr 25, 2002
You copying me? Awwwwwww Im someone's role model, damn feels good. Let me know what you want to know about me son, you want more sports knowledge? Heres some, Kobe Bryant is the best player in the NBA.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Nitro C&H,Koldbe is top 20 material big dog,just be happy with that.AI and Jordan take shots within the offense,Kobe just goes hog wild....Top20......deal wit it!!!

Let's focus on the EAGLES win tonight,and let me get my shine!!!FUCK THE WHINERS!!FUCK KOLDBE TOO.

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Real shit potna!! I never copy homie! Copyin is to actually copy what u say, like fools and broads do me!! Take my slogan, but I said my own line so get it right folks!! Fuck the Whinerz and Fakerz and shootaway Ko-Me!!!! GOT EM!!!!!

May 16, 2002
KINGCZAR said:
Real shit potna!! I never copy homie! Copyin is to actually copy what u say, like fools and broads do me!!
You just put your foot in your mouth once again...Becuase you do copy...Deep Thought was the one who started all this Ko-Me shit...He was saying that name way before you were in here....Then you started biting....LoL...Just had to bring that up....

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
I never saw Deep say Ko-Me, but if he did, thats coo, but I call him to Ko-Me to my folks for years homie, so maybe me and deep think alike!! Real sports fellas do that ya know!! And I never put my foot in my mouyth potna, but maybe yours!!! GOT EM!!!

Apr 25, 2002
BAMMER said:
Nitro C&H,Koldbe is top 20 material big dog,just be happy with that.AI and Jordan take shots within the offense,Kobe just goes hog wild....Top20......deal wit it!!!
Na fuck that, he IS the best in the leauge, reguardless what yall think, and if i was wrong, someone other than a kobe hater would speak up, have you seen one lately? not me.

BAMMER said:
Let's focus on the EAGLES win tonight,and let me get my shine!!!FUCK THE WHINERS!!FUCK KOLDBE TOO.
Well doesnt this work out great, you and Czar both hate the 9erz, and thats my favorite team. Let me guess, you both hate the SF giants as well?

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Fuck the Whinerz, and the Midgets!! They aint doin shit next year!! But there have been fools postin on here besides me and Bam, about Ko-Me not bein the best! Go check, but ofcourse u will just call them Ko-Me hater right?? So what u really should say is, if someone says Ko-Me aint the best, he is a Ko-me hater!! Haha, u dont make sense mane!! Learn about it!! A.I. Da Best!! GOT EM!!!

Apr 25, 2002
Your putin words into my mouth then saying i dont make sense. I never said that, alot of people will say he is not the best. But if they say Ko-Me My-Ant, i think its safe to say there a hater.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
KOBE IS THE BEST PLAYER IN BASKETBALL BEHIND SHAQ,BOTH PLAYERS GOT 3 STRAIGHT NBA TITLES TO PROVE IT,EVERYTHING ELSE IS JUST TALK,WE GONNA WIN A 4TH STRAIGHT TITLE WHETHER YOU HATERS LIKE IT OR NOT,AND NEXT YEAR WERE GONNA HAVE THE SAME PLAYED OUT THREADS ABOUT HOW KOBE SUCKS,AND ITS SACS YEAR LOL,WELL WE SEE WHO LEADS WHO TO ANOTHER TITLE THIS YEAR,LET THE TALKING BE MADE ON THE COURT