Shooting down Kobe's critics

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
WiCkEd said:
WHO GIVES A FUCK WHAT PEOPLE SAY IN HERE,THEIR IN THE MINORITY,,,THE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE OUT THERE LIKE KOBE BETTER THAN JORDAN "AT THIS PIONT IN HIS CAREER COMPARED TO JORDANS AT THE SAME AGE"...YOU SAW THE ESPN POLL I POSTED IT WAS A LANDSLIDE NOT EVEN CLOSE...
Oh shit I forgot that you measure a players skills by who likes em better nowadays...Jordan woulda shit on Phobe when he was at UNC...

10^2

Apr 25, 2002
LOL all you guys do is run your mouth bout stats (although in every other post you claim that has nothing to do with it) and the next 5 haters reply "REAL TALK". Sticking together and backing each other up doesnt make you look any more right. And to whoever said how was kobe as good as pierce, he is better then him it almost every aspect of the game, i could break it down but why waiste the time, ill just have 5 haters reply with some new shit to hate on, so dont even ask.

KINGCZAR said:
So just because the east isnt as great as the west now, u say it wasnt better than the west then?? Haha u dont know shit!! The East was runnin shit back then, winnin every allstar game, and most of the championships..Celtics, Pistons, 76ers! Haha, dont get todays players mixed up wit yesterdays players!! So your excuse is invalid!!! GOT EM!!!
Your getting way ahead of yourself, and making shit up again. I never said shit about the eastern conference back then, i said the past few years, is that all you can do? make shit up?

Mista Sinista said:
THIS IS BULLSHYT! Kobe cant compare to Jordan in no way. MJ outdoes him statistically and on the floor. And ummm...in Jordan's rookie season, he shot alot but he shot over 50% percent plus his team went to the playoffs each year. Im tired of hearin this bullshyt about Kobe being 18 when he first came in and Jordan being 21. When Jordan was 18, he was schoolin foolz and North Carolina. I dont give a fuck how many articles you make up, KOBE CANT COMPARE TO JORDAN IN NO WAY!!!! Kobe cant even lead a fuckin team so how can be the best. MJ shot alot over his whole career but they won and he shot over 50 percent. Go to NBA.com, stats will back up my word. And In Jordan's rookie season, he had higher numbers and then does now on over 50 percent shooting and his team went to the playoffs. Jordan has done alot for the game, Kobe aint did shyt but showed up while Shaq does the work.
Kobe's team has been to the playoffs every year he has been there havent they? He cant lead the team right now cause he hasnt learned how. Its funny how when i clown you guys with stats, you give me the "stats dont matter" then i come with this and you revert back to stats, its ok, you can admit kobe is the best.

Psycho Logic said:
heh, thats where you are WRONG. When Jordan first came out, he stunned the world.

Now read this shit so you can feel like an ass.. Larry Bird declared Michael Jordan "the best player in the NBA" BEFORE Jordan had even played his FIRST game in the NBA. Bird saw him in the preseason and was in complete awe. He said he say MJ do things he didnt think was possible. And when the Bulls played the Celtics in the playoffs, and Jordan molested them, after the game Bird held a press conference. He said that he couldnt believe what Jordan had just done to him and his team. He said he had never seen any human play basketball like that before and that Jordan would go down as the greatest ever...AND THIS WAS COMING FROM LARRY BIRD!!

Jordan RAPED the NBA. He had everyone in the fucking world talking about him. He was unstoppable. Every aspect in the game, Jordan perfected. And most importantly, he owned his own game. NO ONE played like Jordan. NO ONE. He had a style that no one could do anything about, but envy. He was simply superior in every aspect.

This is why I get upset when I see people comparing someone like Kobe Bryant to Jordan..Its just absurd. I mean, I like Kobe, I know hes a talented player. Very talented. But he could never EVER rise to the game Jordan was at. He wont even be able to approach Jordan's lever. And what really irks me is that Kobe's entire game is EXACTLY replicated of Jordan's. He has sculpted his game to be indentical to Jordan. Even the way he fuckin talks is like Jordan.

I mean, its cool to be inspired to a great like His Airness...but Bryant is a fuckin carbon copy. And a rough one. He will never be as skill as Jordan and will never put up numbers like Jordan. It wont happen. No matter how hard Kobe tries to be like MJ, he will never be. No one will.

End of fucking discussion.
You dont even know it, but your describing Kobe with all that you have said, fuck what bird said, this guy is an expert, his word measn nothing? Im sure hes seen both play more then bird has. The way Jordan played the game is the best way you can, Kobe plays the same, so fucking what, quit hating on that, im starting to think everyone is getting so defensive about kobe playing the game like MJ cause they feel hes starting to do a better job.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
he took them to the playoffs in his first year!!! Unheard of shit!!!
MAGIC JOHNSON NOT ONLY DID THE SAME THING BUT HE ALSO WON THE NBA TITLE IN HIS ROOKIE YEAR...JORDAN IS ONE OF THE BEST PLAYERS THAT EVER PLAYED THE GAME,,,ARE YOU GUYS HAPPY NOW,,,BUT THE NBA LEVEL OF TALENT IN THOSE DAYS WAS ZERO,,THE BIG STARS WERE BECOMING AGING STARS...THERE WAS NO COMPETITION...REGARDLESS WHAT ANYBODY SAYS HERE,,SORRY ASS UTAH USED BE A POWER HOUSE IN THOSE DAYS...THE LAKERS WERE BECOMING OLD SO WERE THE PISTONS...THATS WHEN JORDAN WON ALL THEM TITLES..HE DIDNT DO ALL THAT SHIT AGAINST KOBE,WEBBER,AI,TRACY MCGRADY,VINCE CARTER, HE DID IT AGAINST KARL MALONE,VLADE DIVACS,AN AGING CLYDE DREXLER,SORRY ASSS EWING,AN AGING BARKLEY...IN THIER ENTIRE RUN,THE BULLS NEVER FACED A YOUNG TALENTED TEAM LIKE SACRAMENTO,DALLAS,PORTLAND,76ERS,PACERS...THATS WHY EVEN TODAY THERE NEVER CONSIDERED ONE OF THE GREATEST TEAMS,,,THEY ALWAYS LEAVE THAT TO THE OLD LAKERS AND THE OLD CELTICS...

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Wicked u are done homie, just leave it alone!!!

And nitro, how could u be talkin about the east a few years ago, when they were sayin Jordan was tearin it up in his early years!! How do u compare that to the east a few years ago, when Jordan was plyin in the 80's!! haha!!! GOT EM!!!

May 27, 2002
for NITRO.....since you didnt under stand what i meant you to see in the quote

THA RIPPA said:
taken from espn.com

"It's a car. It's a plane. No, it's Shaquille O'Neal ready to rescue the Lakers from a 3-9 start, writes Peter May. We learned from the champs' slow start that Kobe Bryant can be like Mike, at least in the way of shot attempts, and that Shaq is clearly the NBA's most valuable player."

ouccccchhhhh
"kobe can be like mike, at least in the way of shot attempts..."

that is not a good thing!!!!!!!! especially if they are 3-9!!!!!!

o yea you said "Kobe's team has been to the playoffs every year he has been there havent they? "

remember that one year, they played the jazz, and kobe airballed 4 times in the 4th quarter?!?!??!?!?

which by the way, sent them home packing :devious:

Apr 25, 2002
Good shit wicked, i feel you major on that.

KINGCZAR said:
And nitro, how could u be talkin about the east a few years ago, when they were sayin Jordan was tearin it up in his early years!! How do u compare that to the east a few years ago, when Jordan was plyin in the 80's!! haha!!! GOT EM!!!
Im not comparing Jordan to the east when he was playing, making shit up again. Im saying if Kobe was in the east withing the past few years (the weakest they have been) then he would have been much more successfull. The entire NBA was weak when Jordan played, shit not just the east.

THA RIPPA said:
for NITRO.....since you didnt under stand what i meant you to see in the quote

"kobe can be like mike, at least in the way of shot attempts..."

that is not a good thing!!!!!!!! especially if they are 3-9!!!!!!
I said it was a good thing? Damn, are you making shit up now too? Heh, gettin schooled has that effect. I never said that, i just said it was a headline, there always like that, fuckit i dont care what it says.

THA RIPPA said:
o yea you said "Kobe's team has been to the playoffs every year he has been there havent they? "

remember that one year, they played the jazz, and kobe airballed 4 times in the 4th quarter?!?!??!?!?

which by the way, sent them home packing :devious:
Yeah, i remember that, shit that was embarrassing. I mean, theres no pressure entering the NBA on a playoff contending team when your 18 years old, ohhh... naaaaa. He choked, i know he did, he was a kid mayn. Mah fuckah won the dunk contest though when he was 18, that was tight ;p

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Dogg yall faker fans kill me, now Ko-Me was a so-called kid at a grown ass 18 years old!!! U can buy a house at 18 years old!! No kid there playa!!! Hes a choker simple as that!!! Hes lucky he has Shag!!! GOT EM!!!

Nitro GH said:
He was in the eastern conference, played against sorry ass teams. has kobe ever been on a team that didnt make it to the playoffs? Im really not sure, just wondering. Kobe was 18 his rookie year, how about MJ? There were points in the article that prove everything else you have to say wrong, ill let you read it again and clown yourself.
So u sayin u never said Jordan played in the weak east huh?? haha!!! Gotcha!!! Now what, The eatern conference was better than the west back then folks!! Learn about it beofre u eat your own words!!! GOT EM...AGAIN!!

Apr 25, 2002
Thats all you could c0me up with? Heres my own words you non readin mah fuckah.

Nitro GH said:
The entire NBA was weak when Jordan played, shit not just the east.
18 years old IS a kid idiot, grown ass man? he cant even go buy a drink, he cant even go on a cruise by himself at that age... grown ass man HAHAHA.

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
If u dont think 18 years old is a kid, then u have serious problems mane!!! But hey u seem to have more problems than that, so fuck it!!! Yea ok the NBA was hella weak when MJ played!! Haha uza a funny mark!!! MJ in dis bitch!!! GOT EM!!!

Apr 25, 2002
Ummm, i see him in all critical situations, do you watch Laker games? They ALWAYS give him the ball for critical situations, your just comin up with off the wall shit that aint even true, dayum! He is there go to guy. This isnt arguale like weather Kobe is the best or not, its a fact.

Apr 25, 2002
Shaq is NOT there go to guy in critical situations, he gets fouled and sent to the line where he is horrible. Kobe is always the guy to go to for the Lakers.

Jul 3, 2002
Jordan was a MUCH better defender than Kobe, not an opinion.. but a FACT. Also, his 3 (or 2?) defensive player of the year awards speak for itself against Kobe's 0 that will remain 0 until he retires. I'm not gonna argue about Kobe and Jordan's offensive game, because they're both AMAZING to watch(not the current Jordan). But on defence.. sorry there's just no comparison there. That motherfucker Kobe was bood in his own hometown during the All star game!!! Do the Chicago fans boo Jordan when he plays against them with the Wizards? No!!

Apr 25, 2002
Yes you did prove my point again.

NICOYA415 said:
Also, his 3 (or 2?) defensive player of the year awards speak for itself
Yea, try 1. In 1988, that is it.

NICOYA415 said:
Kobe's 0 that will remain 0 until he retires.
I gaurentee you it wont. Hes already working his way up there.

1999-2000 All NBA Defense First Team
2000-2001 All NBA Defense Second Team
2001-2002 All NBA Defense Second Team

NICOYA415 said:
Kobe was bood in his own hometown during the All star game!!! Do the Chicago fans boo Jordan when he plays against them with the Wizards? No!!
No they dont boo Jordan, and that sucks it happened to Kobe. But do you really think that was a reflection on the way he plays the game? Or a personal grudge. I dont remember this event, was it when he scored like 30pts in the Allstar game? Cause i could see then why they would boo him, cause your not supposed to treat the allstar game like a NBA final game like he was, but why do you think they booed him?