Seattle Seahawks Vs. San Francisco 49ers (9/11/11)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Which team will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
May 9, 2002
TSSSSSSS HAAAAA YOU SEACOCKS BITCHES GOT WHOOPED OUR DEFENSE WAS PUTTIN IT DOWN EVEN THOUGH WE GAVE UP TWO TD'S DON'T MATTER WE WOULDA WON ANYWAYS EVEN WITHOUT THE 2 TD RETURNS
9ers had less yardage on offense. Our defense was actually BETTER than yours in the broad scope of things.

Lol @ bringing up old shit! We have now shitted on the Seahawks twice in a row. We will make it a 3rd time in December.
Oh, you mean like when 9ers fans always bring up "5 Sb rings"? THAT old shit?

Pot? Kettle? You know the drill.

I fee lightweight bad that this win actually gives 9er fans hope. Make no mistake about it...you guys SUCK. BAD. Just like us. But then again, 9er fans have been delusional this entire decade, so, its whatever.

Jan 12, 2006
9ers had less yardage on offense. Our defense was actually BETTER than yours in the broad scope of things.

Oh, you mean like when 9ers fans always bring up "5 Sb rings"? THAT old shit?

Pot? Kettle? You know the drill.

I fee lightweight bad that this win actually gives 9er fans hope. Make no mistake about it...you guys SUCK. BAD. Just like us. But then again, 9er fans have been delusional this entire decade, so, its whatever.
I've been saying all off season we are a 6-10 team. Doesn't mean I don't enjoy watching the 49ers take a massive shit on the Seahawks. Also lol @ comparing a 49er fan bragging about 5 super bowls to a shehawk fan bringing up a week 1 victory last year.

Feb 14, 2004
Well I guess that's all you can say since your current team is ass. Go ahead and keep living in the past like its the thing to do, see if I care lol we may not have a rich history but the franchise is still young compared to most

Apr 25, 2002
that's not all i can say it's just the truth, your team has nothing to show for lol. i don't live in the passed, but i have good memories of me, pops, and uncles at the niner parades after the first 4 superbowls we won and having a good time lol. as for the team i know we ain't been good for the passed decade, but we def. on the way up. passed few years weve been a few missing pieces from being at least a playoff team and if you aint on some bullshit you can admit to that. on that note if we ass, what that make your team taking that L?

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Same shit every fuckin year.

Bottom line....you (49ers) beat us (Seahawks) this time....Congrats, really. Now fuck off because we have the Steelers next and you have the Cowboys. We can continue this bull shit Dec 20-24th.

Feb 14, 2004
that's not all i can say it's just the truth, your team has nothing to show for lol. i don't live in the passed, but i have good memories of me, pops, and uncles at the niner parades after the first 4 superbowls we won and having a good time lol. as for the team i know we ain't been good for the passed decade, but we def. on the way up. passed few years weve been a few missing pieces from being at least a playoff team and if you aint on some bullshit you can admit to that. on that note if we ass, what that make your team taking that L?
I know my team has no rich history, but at the same time its not a huge deal to me. Seahawks are my favorite team, always has and always will be.

Feb 14, 2004
i respect that 100, but trust me if yall had any bowls to show for you would def. bring history back up when talkin bout your team.
No actually I wouldn't. My NBA team is the Spurs and I can't remember a time where I brought up their championships in the same manner whiners fans bring their past up. I've been a spurs fan since I was a kid, way before they got their first championship.