Seattle Seahawks Vs. San Francisco 49ers (9/11/11)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Which team will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dec 4, 2006
^^^^^^^^^^HE GOT A TOUCHDOWN IN THE RED ZONE BY HIMSELF. I DON'T WANT TO SEE ANY INJURY'S. HE'S GONNA BE A BETTER QB THIS YEAR. TRUE 49ER FAN RIGHT HERE.
of course he had to get the TD, he had 2 guys open but his scary ass thought he'd get INT'd ...

he's girly baby hand and gay throws is what make him who he is, he's trash..

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
He had his moments, but yeah, he was garbage in the red zone (thank god). I hate the 9ers so I'm glad they keep playing that piece of shit, but if I was a 9ers fan I would be super annoyed having him as the starting QB.
How is it Alex's fault that Harbaugh called nothing but runs when they were in the red zone?

Jan 12, 2006
PROPS!!

allcalclothing, Big Bhree, BROWN GUERRERO, CALICOE509, CHAPO GUZMAN, DFresh77, DoughBoyX4, DubbC415, DUTCH-F.E, Irishmutt, IronLungs420, lunitunez, mac_luv, Meta4iCAL, N$$J RYDA 408, OutcastedOutlaw, Pansas, PoLLo LoC831, Rossibreath, SALAD_BOWL_VGN, SFC I-Side, Sr. Chingon, Tony, TRAJIK1, Tykoon14, V, WestBayShark, [-KoRp$-]559

Aug 24, 2003
well, everything went like i expected it to. i knew we'd stink it up in the first half then come back in the 2nd half to win it. too bad whats his face had those kickoff returns, lol damn! shit merked us. i had 100% faith seahawks defense was going to come up with a turnover or at the very least stop the niners then get the ball back... ginn won the game for the 9ers

Aug 24, 2003
lol 49ers fans are hilarious to me. spend the whole last year and off-season bitching about alex smith and how he sucks, then he runs 9 yards for a first down and all the sudden the whole crowd is chanting alex smith

i bet almost all of you who are cheerleading ginn were complaining about the new kickoff rules too

Mar 10, 2007
Just got back from the game, nothing but good times!

I just wanted to say FUCK YOU SEACHICKENS! Thanks for the win and Ginn Jr. is the fucking truth!

On another note, Ass Smith still the same weak ass motherfucker that can't make TD's in the redzone. He got boo'd at the end of the game when he was walking to the locker and during the game too!

All I want is for him to get injured so he can be out for the season..
Lol, bro.. Alex Smith actually has great numbers inside the red zone, near the top of the league. Problem is getting in there.

May 16, 2002
Our offense looked the same as last season. I'm not changing my stance on Alex Smith. I posted in the Fuck Alex Smith thread last year and I will say fuck Alex Smith again this year.

I was wise predicting the niners won't do too much in the red zone this year so I drafted Akers as my kicker for my fantasy team. Boo yahh! got 15 fantasy points out of him today.

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
My voice is gone was hoaaaaaaaaaaaaaa the whole time our D was on the field chances are you heard me when shit was not as loud lol. Hitting up some honey tea for the throat shits gone. When Ginn JR returned that kickoff place erupted, it was chaos fucking mayhem. When he returned the punt return it happened again, then some pussy seachicken fan was trying to be an attention whore and he got the boot by the security. HAHAHA what a great day even though play calling was too conservative. Shit load of hoes at the game too female niner fan areolas breh.