Seattle Seahawks Vs. San Francisco 49ers (9/11/11)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Which team will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Feb 14, 2004

Should be an ugly game on the Seahawks side, that's if they play like they did the first three preseason games. The oline has got to get their shit together and make shit happen for the O. I'm looking forward to seeing what our D looks like, though.

Sep 15, 2009
I'm watching this game as if its a pre season game. We won't know how good the Niners D is since they're going up against a weak Seattle O line. Same with Niners offense lol. I'm excited as fuck for the season to start tho

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
We have Andy Lee. Game over
Jon Ryan is no slouch.

I am excited as hell about this game. Last year the season started off with the 9ers coming to Seattle and us completely destroying them. You know San Fran is going to want to return the favor. It's going to be ugly....good football.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
there are hella cheap tickets on ebay right now. i just want the niners to develop a passing game. i think we've seen what they can do with running the ball. hope its not an embarrassing game.

Jan 12, 2006
RENTON, Wash. -- Offensive lineman Robert Gallery and wide receiver Sidney Rice are still uncertain for the Seattle Seahawks' season opener on Sunday against San Francisco.

Coach Pete Carroll says neither Gallery nor Rice practiced on Wednesday. Gallery suffered a sprained knee in the preseason finale against Oakland, while Rice has been sidelined with a sore shoulder.

The duo are among Seattle's biggest offseason acquisitions.

Carroll says he'd like to see both in practice before the end of the week.

If Gallery can't go, it could be rookie right tackle James Carpenter sliding over and playing left guard.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
RENTON, Wash. -- Offensive lineman Robert Gallery and wide receiver Sidney Rice are still uncertain for the Seattle Seahawks' season opener on Sunday against San Francisco.

Coach Pete Carroll says neither Gallery nor Rice practiced on Wednesday. Gallery suffered a sprained knee in the preseason finale against Oakland, while Rice has been sidelined with a sore shoulder.

The duo are among Seattle's biggest offseason acquisitions.

Carroll says he'd like to see both in practice before the end of the week.

If Gallery can't go, it could be rookie right tackle James Carpenter sliding over and playing left guard.
nice to see Gallery is still getting injured... lol @ people saying we're stupid for letting him go. I like the guy, but he's not worth the money he wants

but back on topic. this game is kind of a toss up for me, I think the Niners should win though