Seattle Seahawks Vs. San Francisco 49ers (9/11/11)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Which team will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Trust me that will never happen. I garnette the Seahawks will never win a super bowl. Anyone who thinks different is DELUSIONAL!
It's not delusional to think the seahawks will win a super bowl some day. It is delusional to think they will win one this year or in the next couple seasons, but beyond that, who knows. There a few teams that have been good year in and year out, but the landscape of the NFL always changes

Jan 12, 2006
It's not delusional to think the seahawks will win a super bowl some day. It is delusional to think they will win one this year or in the next couple seasons, but beyond that, who knows. There a few teams that have been good year in and year out, but the landscape of the NFL always changes
Well you can bump this thread when it happens. I will be waiting

May 9, 2002
The seahawks ran 12 more plays and had like 10 more yards... Niners had 5 sacks, a pick and 2 fumble recoveries. Seahawks had no sacks and no turnovers, what defense is better?
I was talking yardage wise. There are several different ways to look at defense....scoring, passing, rushing, etc.

You got 5 sacks against one of the youngest OL's in the NFL. Cookie for you?

May 9, 2002
that's not all i can say it's just the truth, your team has nothing to show for lol. i don't live in the passed, but i have good memories of me, pops, and uncles at the niner parades after the first 4 superbowls we won and having a good time lol. as for the team i know we ain't been good for the passed decade, but we def. on the way up. passed few years weve been a few missing pieces from being at least a playoff team and if you aint on some bullshit you can admit to that. on that note if we ass, what that make your team taking that L?
OH, i KNOW our team is ass. Thats the difference between 9er fans and Hawks fans...we arent delusional.

Getting a win against a rebuilding team = nothing. I just find it comical that every fuckin year, the 9ers think "this is the year". It just puts a smile on my face.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
OH, i KNOW our team is ass. Thats the difference between 9er fans and Hawks fans...we arent delusional.

Getting a win against a rebuilding team = nothing. I just find it comical that every fuckin year, the 9ers think "this is the year". It just puts a smile on my face.
shut the fuck up, getting the hottest name in coaching is pretty good reason for us to be hopeful, don't act like its unfounded. I sit back and think how your pathetic franchise, or whole pathetic city has never won shit in sports, puts a smile on my face, what teams gonna move away next?

May 9, 2002
shut the fuck up, getting the hottest name in coaching is pretty good reason for us to be hopeful, don't act like its unfounded. I sit back and think how your pathetic franchise, or whole pathetic city has never won shit in sports, puts a smile on my face, what teams gonna move away next?
Seattle got the hottest coach last year...and look at us now. Just sayin.

"Oh hai guise look...9ers win the divsion."

I heard that last year before the year started...how did 0-5 feel after that? Wah, wah, waaaaah....

Its fans like you that make me hate the 9ers. A bunch of arrogant faggots who think they are the shit NOW, becuase what they have done in the PAST. You actually remind me A LOT of a majority of Husky fans...always bragging about what the team did in the 90's. Who gives a flying fuck? The present is what counts for anything relevant in the current season of football.

Oh hey, remember the playoffs? Probably not, becuase you havent seen them since 2002. Where are your SB trophies now, you bitch?

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
"Love watching 0-1 teams trying to pretend like it's all good, and Jerry Jones saying that Romo was great for 3 quarters... The Broncos QB "controversy" is one of the few that actually is media generated. There isn't one... Seahawks fans need to get over the Superbowl from 5 years ago. WAAAAAH!"

-----Jim Rome's post on his FB page today.

May 9, 2002
"Love watching 0-1 teams trying to pretend like it's all good, and Jerry Jones saying that Romo was great for 3 quarters... The Broncos QB "controversy" is one of the few that actually is media generated. There isn't one... Seahawks fans need to get over the Superbowl from 5 years ago. WAAAAAH!"

-----Jim Rome's post on his FB page today.
Im over it. In fact, most Hawk fans are.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Im over it. In fact, most Hawk fans are.
Over the Superbowl loss? I haven't heard one Hawk fan in at least 2 years bitch about that. The only time it comes up is when Steelers fans throw it in our face or when some faggot sports writer mentions it just to have something to say about the Seahawks. Fuck what happened 5 years ago, just like fuck what the 49ers did 20+ years ago.

May 9, 2002
I just saw the post about the officials that made all the BS calls from the Super Bowl with the Hawks/Steelers, are going to be the officials for this weeks Hawks/Steelers game. Guess thats what Rome was talking about.
No doubt. I didnt even bat an eyelash when i heard that. Im like, who gives a shit? Hawks are going to get sonned regardless...

Mar 12, 2010
isnt the cowboys game in just a couple days? why is there still a conversation going on about this game? turn the page we will see them again later in the season then the shit talking can continue.