SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS ON FIRE!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2002
Nitro the Guru said:
Don't they have any minor league prospects, somethin to give 'em a spark
most of their prospects are Arms. they only have 2 bats that i can think of. and 1 (james looney) is in the either A or AA . so that leaves them only with Joe Thurston (2B) who is at AAA and should be a very good hitter. i cant see the Dodgers losing any sleep with calling him up and moving A. Cora to the utility position

Mar 18, 2003
I was realy suprised to see Williams had so much success against the Cards yesterday, he's now 4-1 with an ERA under 3. Im not even trippin off the Dodgers anymore, AZ is on fire, and they are still waiting for their aces to come back. Im not worried though, we are pretty much locked with a win when Cy Young bound Jason Schmidt is on the mound, and our offense can give the rest of our rotation some run support.

SF Giants 2003 CHAMPS!

May 2, 2002
yeah.. dbacks can just blew their chance with that one. blew it like some hoes.

theres still a lot of baseball to be played, but Arizona is gonna have a hell of a time getting back.

terrible baseball. just terrible.

Mar 18, 2003
Look at the young Giants aces coming alive, since the All-Star break (7 games, 2 series). Both good offensive teams (Colorado, Arizona).

Damian Moss: 5IP 2ER 5SO 2BB
Jim Brower: 6IP 0ER 7SO 1BB
Jason Schmidt: 5IP 2ER 4SO 1BB
Jason Foppert: 6IP 4ER 10SO 2BB
Jerome Williams: 5.2IP 3ER 6SO 4BB
Damian Moss: 7IP 1ER 0SO 2BB
Jim Brower: 6IP 0ER 3SO 0BB
Chad Zerbe: 4.2IP 1ER 1SO 2BB

Giants Pitching: 2.37ERA
Giants Offense: 5.75RPG

8 wins in a row, back to back sweeps, 11 game lead in the NL West, Cy Young worhty pitcher, MVP worth left feilder... things are looking bright for us wouldn't you say TONE? How bout you CZAR? Mcleanhatch?

May 8, 2002
Nitro the Guru said:
8 wins in a row, back to back sweeps, 11 game lead in the NL West, Cy Young worhty pitcher, MVP worth left feilder... things are looking bright for us wouldn't you say Mcleanhatch?
ya, that are doing really good. and its giving me migranes. LOL