SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS ON FIRE!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
4.5 GAME LEAD NOW, THINGS IS LOOKEN GOOD FOR THE GIANTS. DONT KNOW WHAT IS ABOUT RAY DURHAM BUT WHEN HES IN THE LINEUP THEY WIN, I KNOW HES A GOOD HITTER AND EVERYTHING BUT THEY ARE DOING SO MUCH BETTER WHEN HES IN THE LINEUP!!!

Oct 26, 2002
i saw taat shit, but did any1 see last nites game? 5-2 pure shit, bases loaded no outs cant get a run in. i think its time to get a new batting coach or get sum new players in tha club house, use tha A's mentality from last yr, u dont produce u dont have a job.

P{eaaace

May 10, 2002
WHAT THE FUCK WERE THE GIANTS THINKING WHEN THEY GAVE AWAY RUSS ORTIZ, HE WAS THERE MOST CONSISTENT PITCHER LAST YEAR, DID THEY FEEL THEY COULD NOT AFFORD HIM OR WHAT????

I HATE WHEN THE A'S AND GIANTS PLAY EACHOTHER CUZ I LIKE BOTH TEAMS!!!!

May 8, 2002
Giants couldnt afford Ortiz. Their main problem right now is their fucking offense. It seems like whenever they get someone on base they hit into a double play. WORST SIGNING OF THE OFFSEASON = EDGARDO ALFONSO.

The Giants are playing like shit right now, they need to switch it the fuck up.

May 8, 2002
NICOYA415 said:
Hahaha damn tone I love that animation in your sig of lott laying that guy out!!
Ha Ha Right on for noticing that homie! I just hooked that classic shit up today! Ronnie was the tightest free saftey ever to play the game! He was like an idol growing up!

Peep the Tailgate Party at the stick. Next time you hit up a game make sure to bring some steaks and holla at me playa!

May 8, 2002
drankedout said:
Giants couldnt afford Ortiz. Their main problem right now is their fucking offense. It seems like whenever they get someone on base they hit into a double play. WORST SIGNING OF THE OFFSEASON = EDGARDO ALFONSO.

The Giants are playing like shit right now, they need to switch it the fuck up.
I know that but dont forget that Barry isnt playing up to his potential right now because of the issues with his dad. I could have cared less if he signed one less person to keep Ortiz! That's all Atlanta needed was another great picture! Rule #1 in keeping your basball team great.....Once you get good pitching keep it that way and dont change what is working for you!