SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS ON FIRE!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2002
How about the 4-0 Giants! It's basball season already and it's looking like the Giants are on pace to go undefeated???lol! All I care about is seing them win it all this year with redemtion ya feel me!

Mar 18, 2003
And they havent even played at home yet. The Giants are going to make a second consectutive appearance at the world series, you better believe it. They are looking better then they did last year and its really showing. Im just waiting to face teams like AZ to really get tested. Ainsworth is getting the start today, we'll see what this cat has to offer.

Aug 15, 2002
And the main thing is that Bonds hasn't even played that great. Yes he has hit two homeruns but other players have contributed a lot, which is a good sign. Bonds can't carry the team by himself. The Giants bullpen has also done a great job. Looking at what the Giants have done so far, I think they will be in good shape. The only question mark I have is their starting pitchers because they don't have a lot of experience.

Jul 3, 2002
DAMN GIANTS DOING THE DAMN THING. Those pitchers will get better and better as the season goes on. I can't for monday homeboys, because its my b-day and i'm going to be up at pacbell watching the GIANTS lay the smack down!!

May 8, 2002
WiCkEd said:
damn, its a little too early to be talking world series...they beat two sorry ass squads and everybody sucking each others dicks....at least wait until they face a good opponent...
They beat the padres and the padres have been beating the Dodgers.:classic: (I'm assuming your a Dodgers fan because your from LA)

6-0 now aint no one fuckin with us right now.