ROYALS!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
shep said:

at least there are 3 teams in our division over .500. our division is a lot tougher than detroit and cleveland.

like i said... our pitching and injuries are our weeknesses
no doubt....i'd rather play the AL Central schedule than the NL Central...StL, Houston and the cubbies all have LEGIT World Series hopes......0 Teams in the AL Central have legit WS hopes.

Aug 19, 2002
www.myspace.com
shep said:

at least there are 3 teams in our division over .500. our division is a lot tougher than detroit and cleveland.

like i said... our pitching and injuries are our weeknesses
The White Sox are 43-44 Just BARELY under .500. The Cubs, and Astros are each just 1 and 2 games above .500. This time next week the AL Central could have 3 above .500, and the NL Central could only have 1, or none. Please, your count of teams over .500 is a weak comparison. Please, you've got a three-way race among teams in the neighborhood of .500 just like we do... well, except the Royals winning percentage is by FAR the best of those six teams.

Do you have a Detroit? No, but you have 3 shit teams, and we only have 2. So, I guess the fact that Detroit is shitty enough to be two shit teams evens it all out.

I can't believe you have the nerve to claim the NL Central is any better than the AL Central.

Aug 19, 2002
www.myspace.com
techn9nehq said:
What I want to know is......how do the royals let Maple Woods product Albert Pujols slip through their fingers and land in St Louis?

MW is one of the better JUCO Baseball programs around.....shame on the royals for letting the former Ft Osage and MW tallent goto St Louis.
Dude... if we're gonna sit here and talk about all the personell fuckups the Royals have had, it's gonna take awhile.

Aug 19, 2002
www.myspace.com
shep said:
as for a repeat of 85... not gonna happen... everyone knows the only reason royals won is because that botched call at 1st base.... every bar in the StL has that picture hanging up telling the truth
Oh, Jesus. You really are an idiot, aren't you?

This discussion's over. I'm not even going to try to bother to have a rational discussion with anyone who would say that. You clearly don't know anything beyond the propaganda constantly pumped in to Cards fans heads in StL. CARDS RULE! YOU'RE THE BEST FANS IN BASEBALL! WE WUZ ROBBED IN `85 [size=-1](but we really don't care about KC. No really... we dont... huh-uh... nope they're irrelevant.)[/size]

Aug 19, 2002
www.myspace.com
techn9nehq said:

no doubt....i'd rather play the AL Central schedule than the NL Central...StL, Houston and the cubbies all have LEGIT World Series hopes......0 Teams in the AL Central have legit WS hopes.
What about Pittsburgh, Cincy and.... brace yourself... the Brewers?

I tell you what, you take all the Royals games versus Cleveland and Detroit away from us, and make us play those three instead, and I think our record doesn't change much at all.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
ENDelt260 said:

Oh, Jesus. You really are an idiot, aren't you?

This discussion's over. I'm not even going to try to bother to have a rational discussion with anyone who would say that. You clearly don't know anything beyond the propaganda constantly pumped in to Cards fans heads in StL. CARDS RULE! YOU'RE THE BEST FANS IN BASEBALL! WE WUZ ROBBED IN `85 [size=-1](but we really don't care about KC. No really... we dont... huh-uh... nope they're irrelevant.)[/size]
propaganda? the call was blown... it wasn't even that close of a call..... any instant replay will show that. any picture will show taht

Aug 19, 2002
www.myspace.com
shep said:

propaganda? the call was blown... it wasn't even that close of a call..... any instant replay will show that. any picture will show taht
Blown call or not, that call does not decide the Series. Anyone who clings to that call as what cost the Cards the series clearly does not have a clue what they're talking about.

Aug 19, 2002
www.myspace.com
shep said:
sounds like someone is upset that the royals suck.... you are playing .500 ball... but barely....
Hm. The Royals winning percentage is .547, the Cards is .517 If the Royals are "just barely" playing .500 ball, what the hell are the Cards doing?

I can't even believe I'm still going back and forth with you on this. You've already established yourself as clueless. Guess I'm just a glutton for punishment.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
ENDelt260 said:

Hm. The Royals winning percentage is .547, the Cards is .517 If the Royals are "just barely" playing .500 ball, what the hell are the Cards doing?

I can't even believe I'm still going back and forth with you on this. You've already established yourself as clueless. Guess I'm just a glutton for punishment.
Shep is probablly stuck in a ps2 world of sports where he believes that a successful team has to have a .700 winning percentage and guys have to hit 50 HR a year to be a good player.

Aug 19, 2002
www.myspace.com
techn9nehq said:

Shep is probablly stuck in a ps2 world of sports where he believes that a successful team has to have a .700 winning percentage and guys have to hit 50 HR a year to be a good player.
ROFL I guess.

How the hell did this turn into a Royals-Cards thread anyway? Wasn't it just a pro-Royals thread in support of a season that has been a pleasant surprise so far?

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
i don't play ps2..... as for the royals... anyone can have a good season....

as for cards fans being the best, well they are... win or lose they get sellouts..... how many fans are the royals drawing? how many last year?

Aug 19, 2002
www.myspace.com
shep said:
as for cards fans being the best, well they are... win or lose they get sellouts..... how many fans are the royals drawing? how many last year?
Some reading material for you...

Cardinals fans just know they're baseball's best

Don't taint '85 Royals or '03 team

Personally, I don't see why Royals fans can't be allowed to enjoy our good season without Cards fans showing up to piss in our yard.... but, I guess part of being "Baseball's best fans" includes being pricks.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
HAHAHAHA.....Joe Posnanski is funny as fuck....best sportswritter this side of the mississippi.

I want to go back and find all his editorials on Bam Morris when he was being investigated for drug trafficing.....that was classic shit!

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Traber, who along with Lawton came to the Indians in the eight-player deal that sent Roberto Alomar to the Mets, was coming off his worst career start, allowing seven runs and 11 hits in 2 2-3 innings on July 2 against Kansas City.

I hate the royals but you gotta like that.

Aug 19, 2002
www.myspace.com
techn9nehq said:
what's the deal with the mighty yankees?

first they get no hit by 59 different houston pitchers now they get 1-hit by a rookie who's gotten shelled by almost everyone else?

no so good my friend
I'm sure there's no Yankees fans losing sleep over it. They're still 54-34.