ROYALS!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
ok folks here we are in the month of July and our Royals are in 1st place with a 3 1/2 game lead.......

WHAT HAPPENED NICK????

i know its only the middle of the season...BUT
these kids can play....to all the non-believers out there (specially the ones that didnt believe in the begining of the year)....where are you at ? and what ya got to say now???

i think we are goin to the playoffs this year...
cant wait....

47-39.......and counting....

Jun 12, 2003
hell ya tha royals r going 2 tha playoffs i got love for dat team. ther my favorite team in baseball. And big shout out 2 Mike MacDougal for making it 2 tha all-star game as a rookie. Mike Sweeny also made it 2 tha all-star game but hes has been on tha injury list for bout half tha seson so he just made it cuz of fan votes he really did not play enough 2 b in tha all-star game.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

agree wit that about Mike S.....
raul I should have went
or
my boy Carlos B....

anyone see the dude on the news the other night wearin a red and black KC hat??? i want to get one off those...but i cant find one anywhere...it was a real tight one too....fitted and everything...

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
they have been playing well, but you also have to look at the other teams in their division... only one other team above .500

you've got cleveland and detroit in your league, you have chicago not playing all too well... even minnesota isn't playing well, even though they are playing .506 ball

Jun 12, 2003
yea both of them could of made it 2 and yea i saw that hat that was tight. I got a fitted KC hat thats white and gold wit red letterz itz tight u can get up at Hat World in tha Independence Center!

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

i look at everything...

we split with Arizona...
we won the series with San Fran...
we split series with Stl....
we are doin very well...againts opponents NOT in our division....

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
on a side note..... 5 cardinals are going to the all star game... rolen, pujols, williams, renterria, and edmonds

Jun 12, 2003
i know tha Twins have lost 16 of ther last 22 games but i could care less how bad tha other teamz r doing just as long as we keep up what were doing and we got a shot a tha playoffs

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
but the shitty teams in your division is why it seems like you are doing so well... granted you are playing decent, but you play each of those shitty teams 15 times. if you were playing the al west or east teams more you would not be above 500

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
shep said:
on a side note..... 5 cardinals are going to the all star game... rolen, pujols, williams, renterria, and edmonds

thats 4...

and the only reason more of the Royals are not going is because ... they are not EVERYONES favs....

hella cats are going just on their names....

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
you can't say any of the cardinals are going based on names.... those guys are the tops in the leauge... pujols... i mean come on, he was batting in the .390s for a long time... rolen, best 3rd baseman in baseball, williams is an excellent pitcher, renterria, best short stop, and edmonds has that power

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

my bad...

Shep you gotta give us some credit...
Royals are real hot right now...
i think the fact that we are not loos'n there shitty series proves that we are good....
not including when we beat other teams........

Jun 12, 2003
renterria and williams r both new 2 tha all-star game and i see that people r voting them on ther talent but tha other 3 r players that people know r good and they like em so they pick em even if they dont know how well they played this year. that how mike sweeney got on tha roster.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
like i said... royals have talent... just not as not as much as it may appear appear... how sweet would it be for a 70 series for the world series... Royals vs. Cards :)

Jun 12, 2003
this yea tha royals have beat San Fran 2 out of 3 timez they beat seattal 6 out of 8 timez they beat tha twins 8 out of 10 timez they beat okland 4 out of 6 times they beat 3 out of 3 timez

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
ah yes....the royals.....congrats....its almost the break and you're still on top of the central. 162 games though......thats a long ways....injuries, Jose Lima waking up out of his dream season....anything can happen.

I wouldnt worry about those twins......it's the white sox you have to look over your shoulder at. Just acquired Alomar and Everett...oh boy!

It's great for KC that the Royals are doing well....the economy could use those sell outs at the K...Just dont schedule your WS trips to St Louis just yet. The Braves are still the best team in baseball....and they havent played the yankees yet.

Oh and KanTownTurtle.....where did you get your stats?

ESPN.com says the royals are:

1-5 vs Boston
1-5 vs Toronto
1-4 vs Seattle
2-5 vs Oakland
4-4 vs Baltimore....baltimore? haha

The royals play the white sox 13 more times including 7 in the last 2 weeks of the season....and the last series of the year is at the K....if the division title is on the line....you can bet your ass i'll be there cheering on the white sox. Wouldnt it be sweet to see the sox win the division on the royals home field?