Royal Rumble 09

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
raw dont start till 10pm in arizona because they don't adjust certain channels programming to the fact we don't do daylight savings over here, i hate that shit. I need a fucking DVR

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
so far so weak, ive missed alot of wrestling because of the time its on. hopefuly it will get better or i'm going 2 sleep. I always miss my show Burn Notice too lol its kinda cheesy but its a sweet show IMO

Jan 2, 2004
The WWE would, but RVD doesn't want to come back on a full-time basis.. His wife either is, or just got done going through chemo and everything. Plus they have a weed-testing policy now, I think. So, he wouldn't be a fan of that, either.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
come on vince let the damn wrestlers smoke weed, makes the show more entertaining

i never even saw that bum kizarny wrestle, that shit was a bootsy ass gimmick i knew that guy wasn't gonna last. Its fuckin lame they give that fool a month long promo campaign and they just plop Christian on ECW without any attempts at whooping up his return.

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
kazarny was real corny from the jump worst gimmick ever i seen him once in a battle royal on smackdown for a spot in the chamber it was koslov and r-truth in the end .. someone said christian was gonna be a surprise at the rumble but matt hardy went to smackdown instead maybe thats why they aint hype him up

about the weed thing , i'm no doctor and i dunno if shit like this has anything to do with it but wrestlers do alot of drugs and a hit of weed increases ur heartrate and and could be bad maybe fatal if taken while like on the wrong comination of shit

i used to do hard drugs and hit some weed at a time i was malnourished , no sleep , in a rush and under alot of stress and my shit started feeling like it was gonna explode , vision was getting blurry i could hardly pour the bowl of cereal i was trying to save myself with lol .. i know cigarettes slow ur heartrate and lucky i found some . if i wasnt smart enough to know i needed somethin sugary n a cig to slow my shit down it mighta been curtains

Feb 8, 2003
RVD was just a one time thing.. I doubt he'll be coming back full-time for a while... if ever.. Kazarny was garbage, so they let him go pretty much right away.
That kizarny dude is from here or he used to live here when he was wrestling for hwa and ovw i saw him at golds gym a few times when i used to workout there back in 2005 before i switched gyms. his wrestling name used to be SIN it was a psychotic butcher gimmick.