Royal Rumble 09

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I think randy orton will win it all. I'm betting be is officially fired coming into the rumble and a big double cross by both of VKMs kids. he will come in at number 30 and take out a big time face card guy like CM Punk or HHH totally rubbing it right in vinces face

now whos got the live stream of this shit??

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
finna head out to sactown my boy got the black box descrambler free ppv all day its going down hard im ready fo this shit but im boutta miss the beginning at 5 ... gotta hit up the rerun at 8

everybodys got money on randy orton its definitely gonna be him vs the game at the end .. people would be smart to team up on and remove rhodes and dibiase as fast as possible , preventing a legacy triple team .

Sep 22, 2003
I don't if this has been posted yet but:

From EWrestlingNews

Tonight's Royal Rumble Pay-Per-View is just hours away and as of this writing only 23 wrestlers have been confirmed for the big 30 man battle royal match.

Last year's Rumble featured the surprise return of John Cena and WWE has at least one surprise entrant planned for the Rumble.

I can now 100% CONFIRM that former WWE and ECW champion ROB VAN DAM is backstage in Detroit, Michigan and will be part of tonight's Royal Rumble. RVD is originally from nearby Battle Creek, Michigan and is sure to get a huge reaction from his hometown crowd.

This will be RVD's second surprise WWE return, as we last saw him at the RAW 15th anniversary special, defeating Santino Marella in an unannounced match.