Royal Rumble 09

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
seems like they tryna establish JBL as the new million dollar man or something

the way they havin HBK go under him for money .. and the way jericho was talking to steph mcmahon about JBL paying her off and she was like i dont need JBL's money , he be pullin up in a stretch limo n shit .. seems like all the storyline crap is to establish him as the new DiBiase or something , which i dont mind cuz DiBiase is classic .

i predict a JBL title reign but it will change hands somehow before mania

weird how they have both hardys holding titles at the same time .. like they didnt wanna put one dude over the other or something , for some reason i think theyre gonna find a way to have every champion lose soon without a clear cut winner so that they can have some match between a bunch of people for the belt(s) .

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
they usually don't let bad guys take the rumble

i havn't watched wrestling in like a month though so its hard for me to call. raw don't come on till 10 pm in arizona bc we don't do daylight savings and they don't adjust our tv programming to it. I gotta go to sleep!

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
they usually don't let bad guys take the rumble

i havn't watched wrestling in like a month though so its hard for me to call. raw don't come on till 10 pm in arizona bc we don't do daylight savings and they don't adjust our tv programming to it. I gotta go to sleep!
out here theres even a raw rerun (shown twice in the same night even) every wednesday

and its in english .. its listed as "lucha libre"

pow

dvr has been saving me too

Feb 8, 2003
Orton to win the rumble
Cena retain like usual
Edge take the title, thanx to some "Instant Classic"
check this out

WWE > Elimination Chamber at NWO to be for WWE Title?
Posted by Randy Gordon on 01/13/2009 at 02:02 PM

Readers Kyle M. and Diaz81 have sent word that in the new February 2009 issue of WWE Magazine, on page 53, there is advertisement for the No Way Out pay-per-view and the Elimination Chamber match calling it a “Natural Disaster Elimination Chamber Match at No Way Out for the WWE Championship. Jeff Hardy, Edge, Big Show, Vladimir Kozlov, Triple H and The Undertaker.”

If SmackDown’s Elimination Chamber match will be for the WWE Championship then that contradicts previous reports leaked from the creative team, which were always noted to change as plans are always changing these days. It will be interesting to see if WWE sticks to what’s advertised or comes up with something else when Christian Cage is thrown into the mix.

Nov 10, 2006
Here are the official participants in this years Royal Rumble thus far

Carlito

The Brian Kendrick

R-Truth

Kane

The Miz

John Morrison

Cody Rhodes

Ted DiBiase

Santino Marella

Rey Mysterio

The Undertaker

Kofi Kingston

Randy Orton

Vladimir Kozlov

Shelton Benjamin

Triple H

Big Show

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
Ted Dibiase and Cody are gonna sacrafice themselves for Orton, which may give him the win but Stephanie is gonna redo it probably or bring out one more person who will eliminate Orton. (prediction)