Royal Rumble 09

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
I think HHH or Randy Orton will win. look below

Jeff Hardy to only be a short-term champion?
Posted by Bobby Spade on 12/31/2008 at 02:49 PM

Credit: F4WOnline.com

WWE's current plans for Wrestlemania include the following matches: John Cena vs. Randy Orton for the World Title, Edge vs. Triple H for the WWE Title, and Jeff Hardy vs. Christian. While his signing still hasn't been confirmed, Christian returning to WWE is said to be almost a sure thing and he is being formulated into WWE's storyline plans.

It is quite possible that Christian will make his surprise return at Royal Rumble and cost Hardy the WWE Title. Some in WWE feel that Hardy has the potential to reach John Cena's level of success and shouldn't be a short-term champion.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
MVP is great, they need to give that guy more credit for his abilities and give him some wins. I can't picture them letting him win the royal rumble though. I think they will give it to Orton

Sep 16, 2008
This Royal Rumble is going to be the 1st payperview Ive gotten in like 5 years! Then, the day after Royal Rumble, Monday night RAW is in CLEVELAND! I havnt been to a live WWE show in a grip.

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
That match is so predictable one of two things will happen. either hbk superkicks cena costing him teh title to jbl(cena will get it back before mania bc hbk will screw jbl)

OR

HBK screws Jbl making Cena win setting up a match between hbk & jbl at Wrestlemania
WWF used to repeate matches so they never changed a thing from now, but with these weak wrestlers, they should