RIP TO THE CRIP HOMIE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
BaneTheTerrible said:
LOL i think he was talking about debating it......thats funny that you didnt catch that considering you act edumacated and were bashing someone about spelling, you cant even pick up on that?!?!?

I just thought this should be posted again...

Apr 25, 2002
Roses was hella laid back, he would be the last i would expect to kill someone. I've kicked it with him a few times down here in eugene, and he was cool peoples. shit, he even came to a kegger of mine and we chopped it for a few hours. Its a damn shame, i was trippin when i saw his mugshot on the news, i was like, thats roses right there. i was shocked.

i even saw him the next day on the news when he was in court, he didnt look scared or showed any emotions, shits weird, he just looked normal, like he wasent going to jail for 25 plus years. i bet he is in shock and cant believe he is going in the pen for 25 plus. i feel bad but at the same time i dont, he did the worst crime imaginable, taking a life, so he deserves 25 polus. its just a damn shame cuz he was cool as fuck

shadow

Jul 9, 2003
Don't you think it's ironic that a lot of you guys are saying how fucked up this is yet you're promoting killing in the lyrics in your signatures?

Mar 11, 2004
well i think since music was created it always talked about situations like this, and also incuding race status and religion, music for the most part isnt to be takin literally, if you take it literally then it is you that is the fool, some poepkle do what they write/sing/rap about, but thats there life, you are supposed to be entertained, and because you might feel the same way dosnt mean that everyone else does, so if i walk up to you and say FUCK YOU! it dosnt mean i literally want to fuck you...there are many meanings to it and many ways to take it, so if someone is talking about killing, it might not be literal, and this is a sad world we live in, people die everyday, you say your peace and move on unless its close to home then you mourn.

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
BaneTheTerrible said:
well i think since music was created it always talked about situations like this, and also incuding race status and religion, music for the most part isnt to be takin literally, if you take it literally then it is you that is the fool, some poepkle do what they write/sing/rap about, but thats there life, you are supposed to be entertained, and because you might feel the same way dosnt mean that everyone else does, so if i walk up to you and say FUCK YOU! it dosnt mean i literally want to fuck you...there are many meanings to it and many ways to take it, so if someone is talking about killing, it might not be literal, and this is a sad world we live in, people die everyday, you say your peace and move on unless its close to home then you mourn.
Just like video games. You might think killin' people in GTA and music is fun but in real life it's not because its reality.

Jul 9, 2003
Not to be nosey, but does anyone know why this went down? Man I remember Mr. Lisicci postin on here, it's fucked up he just threw his life away as well as the other dudes.

Aug 18, 2002
It's hard to comment when we don't know the situation but whole thing is unfortunate. I'll keep both familys and thier folks in my prayers. "Life ain't shit to fool with".

Apr 25, 2002
12 shots to his chest and stomach, thats self defense? he better have a good ass lawyer to make the jury believe that one. but if he gets off, then thats some shit.

shadow

May 2, 2002
Damn...

All I can say is I knew them both through the siccness and also through a few times when they rolled out here to the bay area. In fact, Rose called me up a couple of weeks ago about some music. This shit is real hard to believe!

Rose was one of the most laid back folks I'd ever met, it's hard to believe he would do some shit like that! Kadafi was coo folks too, it's real hard to soak all this up. As shit comes out in the news, or as information becomes more readily available, please let me know.

[email protected]

RIP Derek

Jan 12, 2006
www.myspace.com
nonstop_ga said:
R.I.P. TO MY CRAZY ASS CRIP HOMIE KADAFI

AND ONE LOVE TO MY HOMEBOY ROSES, AKA MR LISICCI..

your gonna get out bro... you aint goin for life... and kadafi, even tho you made lots of enemies, you was still a real nigga...

RIP KADAFI 4/25/04
R.I.P. I just found out that my nigga Tiki just got smoked up in Seattle! Life is short gotta make the best out of it why your here! R.I.P Tiki and Kadafi!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.