RIP TO THE CRIP HOMIE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 31, 2002
kadafi n roses were like the first nw cats to be postin up on the ol' 91siccness.com.. i used to chop it up with roses.. i talked to kadafi only a few times..but damn.. i guess we're all lucky we just beefin it up on the net, huh?? i'm glad i got no longin to be 'hard' or down.. i was fortunate to get the shit outta my system when i was younger... R.I.P.
and stay up 2 roses.. damn, roses ...damn

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
regardless of yalls prollems on message boards dsane, hes gotta live wit somebullshit right now.. hes gettin the put thru some shit you prolly will never have to see.. and that shows a level of immaturity on your behalf... roses and kadafi were roomates.. the shit that was bein said under his name in a hateful way to you was most likely kadafi... i know these cats personally, and roses is the last person to perpetuate some bullshit.. especially shit on the internet... he could care less about the siccness in that sense...

and if the tables were turned, and you were facein the same shit, he would let go of the childish shit, and offer you his support....

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
@octavious... fasho imma keep on my track.. im sad that it happened to those two... its just frustrating...

and yeah it is ironic... hella ironic.. shit i seen kadafi on straight gangsta shit... i seen him in action... and roses is the mufucka you would last think of to even nut up on someone... shits wierd....

Jul 31, 2002
@d-sane- u suck! i don't care if its all net shit. you don't go wishin any kind of rape on anybody. fools that get raped in prison come out n kidnap your daughters and do unnamable things to them, but that ain't the only reason. My life is pretty much dedicated to stopping rape, and yes- even the rape of criminals in prison. I'd rather be shot than raped, and i bet you would too~so please think b-4 u speak, i just can't be supportin music by the pro-rape set...but hey, thats just me.. if u think the worst kind of violence should continue to occur to our sons and daughters and sisters and brothers and mothers...then keep thinkin "i hope he gets his ass raped" otherwise quit... its only the internet.
peace

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
chiligrrl said:
@d-sane- u suck! i don't care if its all net shit. you don't go wishin any kind of rape on anybody. fools that get raped in prison come out n kidnap your daughters and do unnamable things to them, but that ain't the only reason. My life is pretty much dedicated to stopping rape, and yes- even the rape of criminals in prison. I'd rather be shot than raped, and i bet you would too~so please think b-4 u speak, i just can't be supportin music by the pro-rape set...but hey, thats just me.. if u think the worst kind of violence should continue to occur to our sons and daughters and sisters and brothers and mothers...then keep thinkin "i hope he gets his ass raped" otherwise quit... its only the internet.
peace
If i may be forgiven for speaking on D-Sane's behalf...it was what is called a FIGURE OF SPEECH. In this case, the worst-case scenario was rape/sodomy. The point is not the action itself, but the emotion attatched to it.

Don't even start that "dont support" stuff, you sound corny. Type up an essay if you're really that concerned. And i, or maybe even D himself, will go toe to toe with you. But, words of advice: this is not something you want to take on.

Jan 15, 2004
nonstop_ga said:
naw he didnt do a song for any one in specific...

he did fall into the internet beef relm with a number of ppl tho... but we all know it doesnt go much further then the screen....

regardless... i knew him on a personal level, and i can vouch that he was a rider... and he was a real nigga in erry sense...

this reminds me he had some shit on soundclick he told me about a while back.he was aight at rappin i think he would of got better in time.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/4/kadafiakasavagatariusmusic.htm

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/0/kadafibeatsmusic.htm

Jul 31, 2002
tadou said:
And i, or maybe even D himself, will go toe to toe with you. But, words of advice: this is not something you want to take on.
come kick my ass for speaking out against rape??? o pulease, no wonder i never heard of ya

Status
Not open for further replies.