RIP TO THE CRIP HOMIE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
R.I.P. TO MY CRAZY ASS CRIP HOMIE KADAFI

AND ONE LOVE TO MY HOMEBOY ROSES, AKA MR LISICCI..

your gonna get out bro... you aint goin for life... and kadafi, even tho you made lots of enemies, you was still a real nigga...

RIP KADAFI 4/25/04

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
my nigga got shot 12 times this mornin.. he had just left from my house.. drunk as hell.. and some other shit i cant really talk about took place... but he caught 12 hollow point 45 slugs in his chest and stomach....

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
yeah that was him... it was some hella fucked up shit how it went down... i didnt know it was gonna be like that or i wouldnt of let him leave.. but hey, you never know when the worst is finna happen.. i aint gonna kick myself in the ass over it... i know it was meant to happen, and thats howhumans are.. they always think they cant prevent the inevetable...

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Thats hella sad. At the risk of sounding insensitive, his music was really rounding the corner. He had a bright future ahead of him, but God knows best.

R.I.P. Derek.

See you when i get there.....

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
yeah fasho.. he was startin to make changes musicaly.. when i first met him i was kinda critical on his music.. and after a while i could hear him startin to imply somma the techniques i used in my music, and honestly we was finna get a hard ass track layed... but thats the way the cookie crumbles... tears and beer been spilled for your ass homie... keep my seat warm up there...

Jan 15, 2004
damn thats fucced up.i remember that nigga i talked 2 him a few times.i remember he was beefin wit d-sane & made a diss song about d-sane & slr.

but anywayz im sorry it went down like that.

R.I.P.

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
naw he didnt do a song for any one in specific...

he did fall into the internet beef relm with a number of ppl tho... but we all know it doesnt go much further then the screen....

regardless... i knew him on a personal level, and i can vouch that he was a rider... and he was a real nigga in erry sense...

Status
Not open for further replies.