RIP Mac Dre

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 7, 2004
wow...the cat wasn't making all these songs for nothin...I think some people no there time is coming some how and just naturaly things start speeding up. RIP Mac Dre. Yay Area stand up.

elevatEdge

CEO/Artist of Elevated Ent.
May 3, 2002
Rest in Peace. Condolences to your family. You'll be missed, mayn. Whoever's responsible will be judged.

Vallejo Icon... Bay Legend... Loved Around The Nation

...One Nine Seven O - 2004

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
Just did some digging and here's an article from The Kansas City Star this morning:

Man dies after shots are fired into car on U.S. 71

By CHRISTINE VENDEL The Kansas City Star

A man died this morning after someone shot at the car he was riding in and the car crashed off U.S. 71.

The wreck occurred about 5:30 a.m. on the highway between 75th and 87th streets. The victim's name was not released, pending notification of relatives. It was unclear whether the victim died of injuries from the shooting or the wreck.

Police said the victim was believed to be a passenger in a northbound car when a second car pulled alongside and an occupant began shooting. The victim's car careened across a grassy highway median and then the southbound lanes before crashing down a steep embankment.

The driver apparently crawled out of the car and summoned help, police said. The victim was ejected.

Officers who investigate traffic fatalities responded to the crash, but they determined the death was not the result of an accident. They turned the case over to homicide investigators.

Dec 29, 2003
Damn I'm seein' Playas in the Game (Jaytee, MDash...) confirm it....but i jus wish it wasn't true...That Brotha Entertained Folks From 8 to 80...shit even MY Dad was feelin' dis man...

This cat always put a smile on my face wit his music....this makes no-sense...

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
ninaonina said:
I just spoke with Ms. Marvaless, she said it's been rumors going on for months about Dre, but I think this is true. THIS SHIT IS FUCC'D UP POTNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JT wouldn't come on here stating it's true, JT Know's...

he did, its on the 1st or 2nd page of this thread....

Dec 6, 2003
i was waitin 2 go 2 the game is thick release party. THATS CRAZY how mac dre's new release is called the game is thick, just like THE MAC. who was also killed...thats weird cuz i was just comparing those album covers just yestrday.