RIP Mac Dre

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.soullyric.com
SHIT LIKE THIS MAKE AH NIGGA WANNA SAY FUCC...

This whole rap shit, haters come in all shapes sizes and colors. My potna, C-E-O of Out of Bounds Ent... just called and told me FUCC YOU HATERZ.

R.I.P. MAC DRE', a sad fuccin day.
And heaven does have a ghetto

SLY

Sicc OG
Feb 18, 2004
www.theslyshow.com
http://www.kansascity.com/mld/kansascity/10070292.htm?1c

Man dies after shots are fired into car on U.S. 71

By CHRISTINE VENDEL The Kansas City Star

A man died this morning after someone shot at the car he was riding in and the car crashed off U.S. 71.

The wreck occurred about 5:30 a.m. on the highway between 75th and 87th streets. The victim's name was not released, pending notification of relatives. It was unclear whether the victim died of injuries from the shooting or the wreck.

Police said the victim was believed to be a passenger in a northbound car when a second car pulled alongside and an occupant began shooting. The victim's car careened across a grassy highway median and then the southbound lanes before crashing down a steep embankment.

The driver apparently crawled out of the car and summoned help, police said. The victim was ejected.

Officers who investigate traffic fatalities responded to the crash, but they determined the death was not the result of an accident. They turned the case over to homicide investigators.

Feb 26, 2003
R.I.P. MAC DREEEZY...A BAY AREA LEGEND 4 EVER!!..LIKE THA OTHER PERSON SAID...FIRST THEY SHOOT AT FAT-TONE AND NOW THEY KILL MAC DRE....I HOPE LUNI COLEONE MOVE OUTTA KC.

Feb 7, 2003
FUCK KC

FUCK KC mayne... who ever did this shit is going to pay big time mayne...best believe that shit....R.I.P Mac Dre you will be missed fo thizzle....

Apr 25, 2002
www.soullyric.com
I just spoke with Ms. Marvaless, she said it's been rumors going on for months about Dre, but I think this is true. THIS SHIT IS FUCC'D UP POTNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JT wouldn't come on here stating it's true, JT Know's...