RIP Mac Dre

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
I'm in fucking shock ..................I heard dude on songs here and there , he was always a character....................First tone out there , now MD , don;t forget your gun when u come to the SHOW ME

Luck

Sicc OG
Jan 2, 2003
R.I.P THE MUTHAFICKIN MAC GOD NAME DRE.........A "WEST cOAST lEGEND" FUCK THAT A "RAP LEGEND"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jun 6, 2002
has no names on it but this is all i found!!!...could this be it!!!...why fools from KC always trying to kill mac dre!!!...6footah, where you at!!!...he from vallejo so this could be really true!!!...RIP MAC DRE king of the bay!!!...
can any other industry folks confirm this, chuck(done deal)???...he did have a concert this week at mission rock!!!

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Police officers responding to a report about a traffic accident found a person shot to death inside a vehicle Monday morning.

KCTV5's Cynne' Simpson reported live from U.S. Highway 71 near 75th Street.

Authorities still had the southbound lanes of the highway closed just before 9 a.m. while firefighters used a ladder and harnesses to try and get a closer look at the crashed vehicle at the bottom of a steep hill.

Police gave the following account of the incident.

Just after 3:30 a.m., a white van was northbound on the highway. Another vehicle pulled up to the driver's side of the van and started shooting and ramming the van. The van swerved across a median and into the southbound lanes of traffic, slid down the steep hill and crashed into some brush, Cynne' reported.

The passenger died. The driver managed to climb out of the wreckage and get help, Cynne' said.

Police still were looking for the shooter at 9 a.m. Monday

Feb 7, 2003
Confirmed

THIS IS NO JOKE, JUST CONFIRMED IT ...it is TRULY VERYS SAD DAY FOR CALI MANN... ONE OF THE GREAT LEGENDS HAS PASSED AWAY...RIP ANDRE HICKS AKA MAC DRE YOU WILL BE VERY MUCH MISSED...