RIP Mac Dre

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.40ouncerecords.com
This is not a rumor. This is real. I can't believe it. Dre just called me Saturday from KC about doing a skit for Treal Tv 2. This sounds weird, but he was so happy. I hadn't talked to him in about 2 months and we even called my lil cousin on the phone who was a huge MD fan so that Dre could say what's up to him. Man.......................

Apr 25, 2002
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! WTF is with these stupid motherfucing street cats??? Fucking assholes! RIP to the Bays' Greatest! man this just ruined my whole fucking week

Apr 15, 2003
www.thamouthpiece.com
wow! I remmember when Cougnut (rip) passed away.....first it was internet talk......then heard it on the radio.......this won't sink in until I hear it on the radio or tv.......very sad day for the bay....

GOD BLESS US ALL, FOR REAL!

Sep 5, 2004
www.GORILLAPITS.com
man i dont believe this shit until its really confirmed. im listen to KMEL rite now to see if they say somthin..mayn i was surppose to go see him doin big thangs with the fed,team,pete pablo,trina...in san jo on Nov. 21.. who heard this and wat did you hear..mayn he is my favorite rapper..Today the bay lost 1 of the realest niggas. much love dre

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
He provided the soundtrack of my life since that 1st YBB EP!! I never met him in person but this one hurts. RIP MD. The Bay gonna ALWAYS LOVE YOU. God Bless

Apr 14, 2003
is there any solid proof of this, news articles or anything? what about that guy thizz ceo that posted a couple of times on here? if it is true this is a very fucked up day