Richie Rich is One of 32 Indicted in East Bay Drug Ring Bust

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
WEED WILL NEVER B LEGAL THE DEA PULLS THIS SHIT, TO JUSTIFY THERE JOBS WHEN THERE, OUT THERE LOOKING THE OHTER WAY WHY CARTELS FLOOD ARE BORDERS WITH PRODUCT. BY RAIDING DISPENSERIES AND GROW OPS, IT COVERS UP HOW FUCKIN STUPID THE CARTELS MAKE THEM LOOK BY SMUGGLING BILLIONS OF DOLLARS OF PRODUCT A YEAR INTO ARE COUNTRY UNDETECTED SO TO CONTINUE TO GET FUNDING FOR THE DEA TO B RELAVENT SO THEY CRUZ AROUND CALI FUCKN US ON WICH WE VOTED TO B LEGAL SO THEY CAN COME UP WITH FANCY NAMED OPERATIONS WRITE UP A FANCIFUL REPORT ABOUT A DRUG TRAFFIKING RING GIVE IT TO THE GOVERNMENT AND VOTE ON MORE MONEY TO GIVE THE SNAKE IN THE GRASSS PEICES OF DOG SHIT FRESH STEAMN ON THE LAWN PUSSIES HOW ARE VIOLATING EVERY SINGLE CALIFORNIANS VOTING RIGHTS WHO ARE TIRED OF THEM SPENDING COUNTLESS HOURS ON RAIDING CLUBS INSTEAD OF STANDING ON THE BORDER WAITING FOR PRIMO TO BRING IN THE DOWNFALL OF TODAYS SOCIETY
I agree - They just raided El Camino Wellness up here for " Money Laundering" .. LOL - He withdrawled funds out of the business account I believe or something like that 80K w/d & didn't pay the tax on it . Yes If thats not allowed he should be fined . BUT us california tax payers are paying more daily to keep the evidence (the product) in storage & the raid was not cheap . A local politician wrote in saying the amount he owe's plus the fine will come nowhere near what the tax payers are paying for this case . I didn't vote for expensive raids on clubs I support .

Jan 19, 2011
I agree - They just raided El Camino Wellness up here for " Money Laundering" .. LOL - He withdrawled funds out of the business account I believe or something like that 80K w/d & didn't pay the tax on it . Yes If thats not allowed he should be fined . BUT us california tax payers are paying more daily to keep the evidence (the product) in storage & the raid was not cheap . A local politician wrote in saying the amount he owe's plus the fine will come nowhere near what the tax payers are paying for this case . I didn't vote for expensive raids on clubs I support .
YOU BETTER BELIEVE THE MONEY THEY CONFINSCATE BECOMES FEDERAL PROPERTY INTURN FUNDING THE BULLSHIT THAT CONTINUES TO PLAGUE CALI

ispeakthetruth

Jul 27, 2008
even people with engineering degrees can find themselves cyclicially unemployed because of their industry drying up. hypotetically richie rich could have been doing it large in real estate and got forced back to the streets after the market went to shit.
Ok, forgive me for the following or blame it on my pinot grigio....

So when my job situation goes into the toilet I should get my pistol and start robbing everyone blind, starting with members of the BART section since you all are so understanding of Guttanomics!