Richie Rich is One of 32 Indicted in East Bay Drug Ring Bust

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Richie Rich already been to the pen for coke in the 90's.

What do ya'll think he has been doing all these years, since he hasnt released an actual major release since "Seasoned Veteran.
He has made a few appearances, and released a few independent projects n mixtapes but thats it.

I can't say I feel bad for the man himself, but I feel bad for his family and people he supports financially.

Whats with these rappers nowadays. Everybody is going backwards and not forward.

You leave the streets, make it big in rap music, then go back to the streets? it doesnt add up.
Invest your money people. Look towards the future.
U know you cant sell records forever, everybody loses steam, but you can invest while your money is good, and live comfortably.

Look @ Kareem "Biggs" Burke! Former Co-Owner/founder of Roc-a-Fella. He gonna do 5+years federal over his recent marijuana trafficking indictment. And they seized his house and car.

Not to mention the Thizz Family....

Smarten up people!!!!

Richie Rich is 44 years of age. If anything the only thing he will be marketable for now are "American Gangster" segments, Murder Dog & Don Diva interviews, his memories of Tupac, and a few unreleased songs he prolly will have to sell in the near future to get paid....
You'd be surprised at how many people rap just to make connections with their non rap related hustles. actually it should be quite obvious given the amount of talentless rappers that exist.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Its not cali, its the faggot federal government that don't respect the will of the people.

I hope Colorado passes the legalization on the ballot, to flip-off those assholes! and Cali you fucked up not passing legalization that would further got the ball rolling nationwide.

Sucks we continue losing this war.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
and if the Fed's are using Cali resources aka $$$ to do any of this I am surprised there is no sort of law-suit.

Fucking Obama trying to look like a drug czar for re-election.

noWetaG

Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2002
GateWonProduct.com
the reason is cash and funding, not giving the government their piece? their gonna get it one way or another
all yall talking bout california this, legalization that.
LOOK: the manufacture of liquor is legal, right?
but NOT if u aint paying ya damn taxes on it aka MOONSHINERS!
Why the fuck do u think the IRS was started in the first place?

Oct 11, 2009
DISPENSARIES IN CALI WERE PAYING THEIR TAXES UNTIL THEY GOT SHUT DOWN... JUST FUNNY HOW WE CAN GET ALCOHOL, TOBACCO, AND ALL KINDS OF PRESCRIPTION DRUGS THAT ARE WAY MORE HARMFUL THAN WEED YET NIGGAS KEEP GETTING LOCKED UP BEHIND A PLANT THAT DOES MORE GOOD THAN BAD... SMH... FUCK EM...

Jan 30, 2007
Damn! Rappin does not pay the bills period! Every rapper I bumped in the late 80's early 90's seems to have fallen on hard times its sad. Nate Dogg after all those years in the game couldn't afford to be buried even tho every one of the rappers he sung a hook for rap about bein ballers. Fuckin sad! I used to love H.E.R.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
i knew cops watch those hydroponics shops. they just built a huge one in north phx right when they passed the medical weed bill out here.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
The scary part about this is how many people they arrest under the same case...

Five or six of the people prolly made all the money and the rest just got caught up in phone calls and playing middle man and shit like that...shits ugly

Apr 14, 2006
^Thanks for the advertisement there, Bandana On Tha Ragg! If we wanted to know about your music, we would go to your threads not a Richie Rich page. LOL

Stop spammin us.

ispeakthetruth

Jul 27, 2008
Everyone here realizes that rap money no longer is enough to live on right? Unless you are TRULY grinding with a name and a fanbase like 40 and VERY FEW OTHERS in the Bay, you better have a 9-5 or a rich backer...
People need to finish high school and move on to college. Pursue rap music as a hobby, and if you are really determined to make it, balance it with your life. I see many moms n dads n other relatives still supporting 25-30 year old man who swear on their life they're gonna make it big.

ispeakthetruth

Jul 27, 2008
niggaz be snitchin too hard nowadays like its in style..quit hatingon the next mans shine and find way to shine even harder instead of bringing down the next mans success wether its legal or illegal..
If its illegal, you better find something else to do legit. If you really want the finer things in life (material-wise) you will get an education, get a good paying career and work hard for your things. You will then learn to appreciate stuff, and life in general.

ispeakthetruth

Jul 27, 2008
Hope Mack 10 dont play him now that the shit gets thick!
Once again, its not another persons responsibility. Mack 10 signed Richie Rich because he's a tight rapper and Mack 10 is a fan of his stuff from the 80's-90's.

Its Music business. Obviously he has already cost Mack 10 time + money, especially if he gets convicted. Plus you think Mack 10 wants the feds combing thru him n hoo bangn???

You know the risks you take doing illegal stuff, and when you get busted you expect people to hold you down. Thats why you need to make calculated moves and be smart.