Richie Rich is One of 32 Indicted in East Bay Drug Ring Bust

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
even people with engineering degrees can find themselves cyclicially unemployed because of their industry drying up. hypotetically richie rich could have been doing it large in real estate and got forced back to the streets after the market went to shit.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I agree. No diss to the liberal arts majors and business management majors but the time and effort put into obtaining a degree should be put towards a degree that has a high probability of paying good money if you are going to college in order to get "a good job" like what is always fed to us as kids. I'm busting ass doing this Biochemistry degree (finals this week, yay!) and it sucks but guess what? I bet I can find a job pretty quick after Im done. Im going to med school so ill be in classes for a minute but at least I know that ill be making at least 6 figures out the gate when im done with med school. And no, wanting to be a doctor is not all about the money, but at the same time lets keep it real. What place is gonna hire me and pay 6 figures (after residency, and you still pull in like $50k a year) out the gate? !
Good luck breh. I was accepted to pharmacy school this year, but decided to take the mcat, and see where it takes me. Good luck on that faggot mcat test, shit was hard, but I least got a score I can apply.

Btw biochem/ biomedical industry sucks right now, investment into that sector took a major hit when the human genome project didn't return on investment as hoped. Plus there minting way to many new PhD's.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I think we all fail to see it takes serious smarts and savvy to be sitting on a million worth of chronic. Not everyone has the ability to maintain a organization like that.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
WHILE COLLEGE ADMINS ARE MAKING SIX FIGURES AND BLOWING MONEY ON STUPID ASS SHIT. & SITTIN FAT
STUDENTS ARE GETTING CAUGHT UP IN THE SCAM OF STUDENT LOANS. IM ALL FOR EDUCATION. BUT IT HAS BECOME ANOTHER WAY PEOPLE END UP IN DEBT AND BEING SLAVES TO THE MACHINE.
NOTHING IN THIS COUNTRY IS SACRED ANYMORE,GREED HAS MADE SURE OF THAT.

Dec 8, 2006
www.myspace.com
the reason is cash and funding, not giving the government their piece? their gonna get it one way or another

hope rich slides out of this somehow

THIS IS LIKE THE GAYEST SHIT I HEARD ALLL DAY. (NOT YO POST BRUH)

THIS SHIT IS SICKING THAT THEY WOULD EVEN THROW SOME SHIT LIKE "10 YEARS TO LIFE" OVER A NON OVERDOSING MEDICINE

WHEN ITS COs AND SHIT THAT KILL MAFUCKAS AND DONT EVEN GET FIRED LET ALONE 10 YEARS TO LIFE
AMERICA IS REALLY FUCKED UP YALL THIS SHIT CRAZY SMH

Dead Blue

Smokin Bud
Nov 14, 2008
CALIFORNIA
^^^LOL at anyone thinking they will get 10 to life over this.

This is CALIFORNIA. People don't do time in California.

Unless it's murder, gang indictment, or some serious federal offense. You won't be doing time in CA. They may ship you off, but our prisons are so packed as it is. They ain't serving shit on some bud charges.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
lol @ people dont do time in California. HAHHHHHHHHHHAHAHA ok bud. i take it youve never been locked up so just stfu. 1 day in there is a fuckin month's worth of free time. time is different on the inside. people doin time in every state.

Feb 2, 2005
I think people need to step in to reality... It's a fuccn Depression out there... Anyone that thinks u can live in the bay n survive off a rap is lost... Most of these artists risk there freedom n hopes of a better life n the future...

Feb 10, 2004
www.twitter.com
The true value of higher education is the network you take with you. Many classes consist of you being told to purchase a book, when and what to read in that book, and then be tested on what you've read. If you didn't know you could do most of that on your own. The true value is the person sitting next to you who most likely doesn't have the same life circumstances as you but is now connected to you. Your job is to make the most of the people you meet in school. If they want to get better at what they do, criminals get higher education in different circumstances, its called prison.

Oct 11, 2009
The true value of higher education is the network you take with you. Many classes consist of you being told to purchase a book, when and what to read in that book, and then be tested on what you've read. If you didn't know you could do most of that on your own. The true value is the person sitting next to you who most likely doesn't have the same life circumstances as you but is now connected to you. Your job is to make the most of the people you meet in school. If they want to get better at what they do, criminals get higher education in different circumstances, its called prison.
TO BE HONEST, I NEVER LOOKED AT IT LIKE THAT... THAT'S A GOOD WAY OF LOOKING AT IT BREH...

Jan 19, 2011
WEED WILL NEVER B LEGAL THE DEA PULLS THIS SHIT, TO JUSTIFY THERE JOBS WHEN THERE, OUT THERE LOOKING THE OHTER WAY WHY CARTELS FLOOD ARE BORDERS WITH PRODUCT. BY RAIDING DISPENSERIES AND GROW OPS, IT COVERS UP HOW FUCKIN STUPID THE CARTELS MAKE THEM LOOK BY SMUGGLING BILLIONS OF DOLLARS OF PRODUCT A YEAR INTO ARE COUNTRY UNDETECTED SO TO CONTINUE TO GET FUNDING FOR THE DEA TO B RELAVENT SO THEY CRUZ AROUND CALI FUCKN US ON WICH WE VOTED TO B LEGAL SO THEY CAN COME UP WITH FANCY NAMED OPERATIONS WRITE UP A FANCIFUL REPORT ABOUT A DRUG TRAFFIKING RING GIVE IT TO THE GOVERNMENT AND VOTE ON MORE MONEY TO GIVE THE SNAKE IN THE GRASSS PEICES OF DOG SHIT FRESH STEAMN ON THE LAWN PUSSIES HOW ARE VIOLATING EVERY SINGLE CALIFORNIANS VOTING RIGHTS WHO ARE TIRED OF THEM SPENDING COUNTLESS HOURS ON RAIDING CLUBS INSTEAD OF STANDING ON THE BORDER WAITING FOR PRIMO TO BRING IN THE DOWNFALL OF TODAYS SOCIETY