Richie Rich is One of 32 Indicted in East Bay Drug Ring Bust

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 19, 2008
i seen that nigga multiple times with the newest shit..gotta hella diff hoggs n clean ass speed boat not to mention a fuckin drop top bentley so i doubt hes broke..lol some u niggaz

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
It seems like its too easy for the police to pop someone on drug charges. I'm sure rich has been in the game for a long time but he still got caught up. Even if its just weed, if they make it a rico case rich is fucked

ispeakthetruth

Jul 27, 2008
i seen that nigga multiple times with the newest shit..gotta hella diff hoggs n clean ass speed boat not to mention a fuckin drop top bentley so i doubt hes broke..lol some u niggaz
But all of that means nothing when you are putting your freedom at risk, and a hard life for the family u supported if you get locked up.
They can repossess everything if they want to, even if it was bought with real estate money or other ventures.

He shoulda used some of that money on retainer for a lawyer & a "floating lump sum bond", just in case Other Rappers and so-called homies, family, and real friends should not be used as a "get out of jail" card. How selfish is that.

People making money$$$ offa illegal shit. They go buy chains, electronics, cars and clothes, but don't ever think about putting money aside to save their own ass if they get caught. Instead they wanna put their people in awkward & stressful situations to help them out, and the ever so common "My mamma put her house up for me" shit.
I know of people with bank accounts in other countries n safe boxes away from home, why cant these dudes be smart about it, if they are gonna do shit like that?
I've heard people say "If you loved me, u'd help me out" "Be down for me" etc etc.
Pathetic.

Oct 11, 2009
People need to finish high school and move on to college. Pursue rap music as a hobby, and if you are really determined to make it, balance it with your life. I see many moms n dads n other relatives still supporting 25-30 year old man who swear on their life they're gonna make it big.
I'VE SEEN JUST AS MANY PEOPLE WITH DEGREES THAT CAN'T FIND WORK AND ARE NOW IN DEBT FROM THE SCHOOL LOANS FROM GOING TO COLLEGE... GOING TO SCHOOL GUARANTEES NOTHING...

ispeakthetruth

Jul 27, 2008
I'VE SEEN JUST AS MANY PEOPLE WITH DEGREES THAT CAN'T FIND WORK AND ARE NOW IN DEBT FROM THE SCHOOL LOANS FROM GOING TO COLLEGE... GOING TO SCHOOL GUARANTEES NOTHING...
I gave u props for the people with degrees that cant find work. But in all reality, going to school guarantees alot. You just have to be willing to make small sacrifices to get jobs. Relocate, accept other types of work until you can get a career job, things like that.
There are tons of jobs out there, people are just being lazy, picky, and everything else. So what if you are a RN and cant get a job, work as a CNA until u can get something.
I see executives who are now working jobs as "production supervisors" and administrative jobs. There are so many jobs out there, you just have to want to look, and utilize the resources out there. You give me your peoples contact info, and i wil point them in the direction to get good paying jobs.

Going to school guarantees many things.

Dealing drugs and illegal activities guarentee death, violence, prison, and more.
The money is just the "appetizer' before you are sitting in front of a buffet full of Indictments, and witness's, and sharing a cell with a man looking at your butt as if its the "glazed thanksgiving ham".

Oct 11, 2009
I gave u props for the people with degrees that cant find work. But in all reality, going to school guarantees alot. You just have to be willing to make small sacrifices to get jobs. Relocate, accept other types of work until you can get a career job, things like that.
There are tons of jobs out there, people are just being lazy, picky, and everything else. So what if you are a RN and cant get a job, work as a CNA until u can get something.
I see executives who are now working jobs as "production supervisors" and administrative jobs. There are so many jobs out there, you just have to want to look, and utilize the resources out there. You give me your peoples contact info, and i wil point them in the direction to get good paying jobs.

Going to school guarantees many things.

Dealing drugs and illegal activities guarentee death, violence, prison, and more.
The money is just the "appetizer' before you are sitting in front of a buffet full of Indictments, and witness's, and sharing a cell with a man looking at your butt as if its the "glazed thanksgiving ham".
NOT SAYING I'M RIGHT AND YOU'RE WRONG OR VICE VERSA BUT GOING TO SCHOOL DOES OPEN DOORS, BUT THE WAY THEY MAKE IT SEEM WHEN YOU'RE YOUNG AND THEY'RE PUSHING THE "GO TO COLLEGE" STUFF IS NOT WHAT IT REALLY IS... SOME PEOPLE CAN'T HELP IF WHAT THEY REALLY WANT TO DO IS NOT A HIGH DEMAND TRADE.. AND IF YOU'RE GONNA BE PAYING ALL THAT COLLEGE MONEY IT SHOULD BE FOR A FIELD THAT YOU WANT TO BE IN...

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
The problem with school is people like to major in liberal arts and unuseful shit like that. Major in something that can make you and company some money.

You don't see the engineering majors bitching, it's the political science, arts, history.

ispeakthetruth

Jul 27, 2008
There is always room for progression. Thats the main thing. The reason why you are pushed to get an education when you are young is for you to get an education, obtain viable employment in a field designated by your interest/major.This way you will be able to support yourself n lived a fruitful life. Another reason is so you dont have to struggle like your parents and the people before you who opted not to get educated but instead "struggled through life" and wasted away selling drugs, being locked up, breaking their back for minimum wage, working as a coal miner or dead end jobs

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
A lot of people with liberal arts degrees are just shitty at marketing themselves properly. I like school and get a lot personally from my education, it has gotten to a poInt that the reward doesn't always make the investmant worth it. I will probably contunue to go to school as long as the military and wells fargo pay for it though. I'm pretty sure a masters degree won't hurt me if I got it for free

ispeakthetruth

Jul 27, 2008
College should be free.
@ The Most Honorable Rasan: I agree with you.

Everybody has an opportunity to get an education these days.

http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/, student loans, programs for people on welfare, disability, felons, drug addicts.
many grants are out there that cover tuition, laptops, books, any supplies you need, parking passes, bus passes and gas reimbursement.

If you are needing any of these things people. Get at me, I am more than willing to put you through to the right people for these things.

May 25, 2005
I agree. No diss to the liberal arts majors and business management majors but the time and effort put into obtaining a degree should be put towards a degree that has a high probability of paying good money if you are going to college in order to get "a good job" like what is always fed to us as kids. I'm busting ass doing this Biochemistry degree (finals this week, yay!) and it sucks but guess what? I bet I can find a job pretty quick after Im done. Im going to med school so ill be in classes for a minute but at least I know that ill be making at least 6 figures out the gate when im done with med school. And no, wanting to be a doctor is not all about the money, but at the same time lets keep it real. What place is gonna hire me and pay 6 figures (after residency, and you still pull in like $50k a year) out the gate?

I rarely see folks with business management degrees come out making money like that, that's even if they get hired anywhere. You don't hear about people finishing med school and then not finding a job. You see how hard it is to get an appointment at Kaiser? Cuz they need doctors, not so much nurses and cna's and such. Not downing anyone's career choice or anything, just in case im not clear. I think if you are choosing to go to college with the ultimate goal of making money with your degree upon completion of school, you need to look at the world and see what is needed and what is TRULY in demand out here in the workforce, then get the degree that best fits what is in demand. If you don't like what is in demand, you better be a Steve Jobs or Bill Gates or some kind of inventor or offer something unique that people need but dont know they need or something lol.

At the end of the day, go to school for what you wanna do, but know this: all degrees aint equal!

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
If college was free they would have to force people to join the military
Good point.
However something needs to give. I was watching fox news and they were talking about student loans. This one dude had 28k in college loan debt, NO JOB. Other chick had 60k in college loan debt. Its truly ridiculous.
All u college grads u know what happens when u look for a job, "sorry you don't have enough experience." Nigga that's what I went to school for lol its a joke and on top of that try looking for a job in this economy, u r competing against thousands. School is great tho, and it does teach u the tools u need to become sucessful in the workforce. But u know what I learned on my 32 years on this earth? Get a job and build it into a career and go to school to perfect ur craft. That's what ima do next year. Go to ucsd and get a certificate for project management. All I need is 6k. And fuck loans ill stack or get a grant. I refuse to get a loan. Its a trap.
Business majors do trip me out tho. Id only major in business if I was gonna open up my own business.
But niggs wouldn't slang or rob if college was either free or more affordable. The whole social strcuture would be so much different if that were to happen imo. There would be light at the end of the tunnel regardless of ur income level.