REDWOOD RAP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 5, 2006
u think so naa im good i dont wanan be 70 paying my student load off so i pay a lil bit each month ! plus im done with school now and this job as a safeway buyer in grocery is ok its good money and good benifits !till i find a state job that will pay me enough and give me what i want ! and pay for my gas and etc, !or maybee ill move up after buyer at safeway to atl or team leader and they make at least 23 a hour so !ill be aiight for now!!!.what about u ?where u guys working now?still kmart ?and longs for u guys or ?what ?
im a district manager for longs/cvs

make 67k a year :confused::siccness:

[/sarcasm]

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
u think so naa im good i dont wanan be 70 paying my student load off so i pay a lil bit each month ! plus im done with school now and this job as a safeway buyer in grocery for 18 a hour is ok till i find a state job that will pay be enough and pay for my gas !or maybee ill move up after buyer at safeway to atl or team leader and they make at least 23 a hour so !ill be aiight for now.what about u ?where u guys working now?still kmart ?and longs for u guys or ?what ?
lol @ 18 an hour when living in the Bay Area. That's like the equivalent of making a couple dollars over minium wage in other states.

LOL @ you Child Molesting Cupcake Chris.

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
If you print out your posts from this thread and show them to the President of Saint Mary's, I bet you could get a refund for those seven years.
Here's the info...

Brother Ronald Gallagher, F.S.C., Ph.D.
President
P.O. Box 3005
Moraga, CA 94575

Seriously, see about a refund.

He'll probably make you sign an agreement stating that you will never speak of graduating from Saint Mary's because I guarantee that man does not want people knowing you're a product of his learning institution.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
dont be mad nuttkase because he answered my question! hater!
CtCMC is just too all over the place to keep up with. My bad Rasan, my bad. I remember what you said about the end of Knowing man, I don't want know beef with you lol.

Still, that's the most retarded reason ever hahaha.

This dude is hella funny, seriously.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
read my post!! i never said 18 a hour !!condo apt whatever u wanan call it its a condo thoe!!at least i aint living at my parents and need to hide under the covers and be quiet while im jacking off!!liek some people!!
Haha, it did until you edited your post you fucking Child Molesting Cupcake. It still says it in the post I quoted you from lol.

You edited that post like 3 times now hahaha.

Okay, this guy is tweeked out of his mind or very mentally retarded, probably both.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
i got that same shirt and its hollister not american eage get it straight why u mad probally caus eu cant afford it rasan?its 49 99 shit !! homie look at you!! wearing that 1980s fubu jersey that probally never ben washed and or smells liek your nasty ass sweat!haa these kats are a joke on here !for real !
Chris, you dont wanna talk about looks bro. lol @ you and yoko ono. the fuck outta here!

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
why u mad cause ill say it and u scared to faget?i actually know where that word comes from and know the history behind it !!dumbass !!among others !!!so ill say what i want!! thank you!come again!haaa bitchess love that look!! step yo pimpin game up mayne!!
I don't say it because like you I'm not black you fucking child molesting cupcake tweeker.

Your mother should have swallowed you.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Lmao at these latest developments, u feel sorry when u see him, and u see how dumb he is, but then when u see what he's talkin bout u don't lmao