REDWOOD RAP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
lmfao u said u was online with ur iphone yesterday, why front? it seems to be all u do u fuckin scary ass pussy

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005

lmfao @ u photoshopping a hat on ur head, and a chain

i guess u put the fake grill on the bitch cuz shes that hurt

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall

Your name isn't on that page.

LOL! Are you fucking kidding me? I suppose your name is on that page huh? The page that is so blurry no one can read right?

lol what the fuck? Did this fool really photoshop a hat and chain on him and a grill on that bitch?

Chris, why did you call yourself a child molesting cupcake and say you were Rossi P? Are you schizophrenic, retarded or both? lol

Feb 21, 2003
I know pretty embarrissing isnnt it !!Ben had my masters 7 years st marys in moraga With honors !sir 30,000 student loan Real shit !!don't worry when I get off work all post a pic of my certificate ! !and plaque !In oh say 10 years I'll be working from home !charging you ! Then when I do that have that money situated And have enough money to fuck off ! then I'll start working on my new albumA real redwood drop! thought u new I'm better then all these niggas man So keep hating I love it !Haa !
had your masters for 7 years huh??

so you post the 2008 commencement??

get the fuck outta here with the lies lol

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Carlos is gonna have to step his crazy game 10 fold if he wants to compete with Chris's delusional ass. Maybe another seyonce with biggie and pac aughta work, only if he you-tubes it.

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
i said 7 years iv ben at st marys !!dumbass i didnt say i got my ba and ma 7 years ago get it twisted moron!!u guys make me laugh and are easier to train them my dogg!!keep hating !haa yes i was updating my i phone there was a update to 3.1 and i was doign it and it didnt work so i was wondering why then i checked and i tunes wasnt working cause the internet was down i called comcast they had unusual wait time do to a outage!!so i just got back on a while ago i was actually a lil late cause i didnt unplug my router for 20 seconds .so anyways u still wanan do this tomarrow or what ?lil kid?yea i totally understand that some people cant survive down here so they have to move to low income areas liek arizona and iowa and go to work for a country will death last forever not me!!haa im good!! or wher eu can buy a 2 story house for 50,000 and theres nothing to see! exept sand !!or treez!!but im good i was gonan do that but naaima stay in the bay !
If you print out your posts from this thread and show them to the President of Saint Mary's, I bet you could get a refund for those seven years.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
cause i wanted more bling i said all those things because i know all of you guys stil havnt grown up yet and i was proven right !
Yeah, of course you come with some lame ass answer. How did any of that get you "more bling" you fucking inbred retard?

Why don't you answer each question you child molesting cupcake as you called yourself?

You are 100% delusional and it shows every time you post. Then it shows even more when you edit your post and it makes less sense then before.

You are a big fucking joke and we are all laughing at you. Thanks for the entertainment Chris "Child Molesting Cupcake" Wright.

Feb 21, 2003
lol and how are u gonna say that u have a condo that you dont miss payments on, but yet post pics of your APARTMENT aka "home sweet hizzle"

LMAO

oh by the way, does anyone have a link to any articles on chris' child molestation case?

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
oh by the way, does anyone have a link to any articles on chris' child molestation case?
I don't think any of that happened but dude called himself a child molester and a cupcake when he was still posing at Rossi P because he "wanted more bling" whatever the fuck that means.

So from here on out he is know as Chris the Child Molesting Cupcake.

We can call him CtCMC for short or something though lol.