REDWOOD RAP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Wait, he works at safeway? here in daly city? no joke? cuz i swear theres a bagger kid who kinda looks like this fool and always wears a hat, at the westlake safeway

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
Well altough I do think chris is a cupcake I do feel sorry for the guy !! I woydnt take it to the extreme !! That he's a tweaker or anything ! From what I know last time I talked to Chris he was doing pretty good ! He had a good job as a buyer position at safeway in San Carlos had his own apt !Was putting a home studio together for he was messed up and got locked up Had a nice orange English bulldogg some thick Asian or Filipino girl that had bread was a so ial worker !! So I do give him props at his age he's doing it ! And alot of kats his age Are still living at home side hustlin !! !I think he has a video out under Richie b what it look like or something ?
i think dude works at a grocery store because he said "facing"
When he was talking shit about himself earlier (lol @ that by the way) he said he now works at a Safeway.

That master's degree really got him far in life I see hahaha.
I just assumed it would be in "Daily" City since that's where he keeps saying he is. In regards to the first post I quoted.... There is no Safeway in San Carlos.

Edit: Is this fag gonna call the cops on me now too?

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
u sure? isnt that bell market, or whatever they sold to?

IDK honestly, i havn't lived in that area since he beginning of 07

Chris probably works at the safeway on woodside road or the one at sequoia station in redwood city, i can't picture his mom wasting any more of her gas driving him any farther than that

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
is it anderson or wright?
The folks at the start of the thread who have delt with the child molesting cupcake for years said it's Chris Wright, the guy's twitter name says Chris Anderson but yet his screen name on there is Jeremy19788 so you fucking figure it out lol.

This guy is starting to make Carlos look totally sane by comparison.

CHRIS DONT FUCK UP AND CONFUSE THE FACE LIKE CARLOS DID!

Feb 21, 2003
Im calling starbucks and safeways in both DC and Belmont/RWC and checking for a chris wright, chris anderson and even chris graham lol
his name is chris wright, but he goes by alot aliases..he even used to call himself jason..

as recent as 2 years ago, he used to work at the starbucks on veterans, in the the mervyns shopping plaza..he might even still be there..