REDWOOD RAP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
id love for someone to be that stupid !come in my place of work and harrass me!! oh god id love thae please do it!!please!!be that stupid ! so i can grab undercover security with the gypsyness and tell him whats going on !!and have u arrested on sight !!do it !!whensday do it!okay!
lol @ this retarded tweeker snitch.

You can't help being retarded (your parents are probably siblings) but being a tweeker and a snitch is frowned upon on here.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
id love for someone to be that stupid !come in my place of work and harrass me!! oh god id love thae please do it!!please!!be that stupid ! so i can grab undercover security with the gypsyness and tell him whats going on here !!and have u arrested on sight for coming into a persons work u forum with on the internet and make it real and harass him!!!!do it !!whensday do it!okay!im at safeway on laurel in san carlos !!
I can be a snitch too Chris

[email protected]

But see I know you fuckin around on here, but i can call your bluff easily.

Dec 4, 2006
haa yea the shinign one of my favorite movies yea!!!!!,i guess this blackberry kush from teh city would be considered tweaking cause its very strong !!crossed between bubba kush and champayne , its deffinetlley tweakable makes my brain shake!!

you got a fat glass dick pipe right now....don't lie..

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Lmao u want me to waste more gas goin to redwood so u can flake again u scared ass hoe? Come to daly city lmao none of your tweak ass ufc gonna work, its gonna be a short video, I personally garenette a 1 hit knockout on your bitch ass

May 15, 2002
I am also looking foreword to whensday. Yu have to be speling these werds wong on porpoise kaws no one is that fucking stoopad.

I hi lee dowt yu whent to collage let alone hi skool.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Lmfao if u so confident and ballin come to daly city tomorrow then and see what happens when I knock your big fuckin nose off your goofy faggot face bich

Feb 21, 2003
lmao@ thsi guy thinks he gonan one hitt quit me !!haaaa oh yea !!sit your slow ass down fat boy !i bet u leave your fat ass all open and shit !!!u aint fast enough u a clown im a redwood vet son!!!
a redwood vet??

motherfucker your parents house is on VERA and youve never put in no work on that block!! im not saying i have, cuz i havent, but running around callin yourself a redwood vet is an insult to the real g's who are vets and thatll get u slapped up bruh..

wonder what the homies would say to this kind of gibberish chris..it wouldnt be taken lightly..

Feb 21, 2003
i used to hang out on vera with zak geno, wyno , big tony, littlefoot, jaws oni , all those kats when i was 16 ,to 19 getting chased bye cops and hopping fences drinking 40s gets old ,but go right ahread sir !!yea i havnt done anything your right your such a sav boy!!
i doubt every word of that.. if u were really as tight with them as u say u were/are, u woulda never been jocking v-boy..thats like switching sides

Feb 21, 2003
back in the day vera was a bit of a warzone..the homies grew up or claimed the whole fo-hun, and u had the scraps living in the apartments by the alley..i grew up by kennedy and i could hear the shots as a youngster n shit..that block used to be very active!!