RAP IN WASHINGTON

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2005
does anyone have a clue who will be the next rapper to blowup from washington? Im not asking who hustles the hardest or who spitz the best- I wanna know who has the best chance of blowing up (nationwide), even if they are currently just making the rounds

Apr 7, 2004
The next thing to blow in the northwest is my label A.M.A entertainment. We hustling 24/7 pushing cds in Washington. We are trying to make a name for our self real quick like. Just be on the look out for these projects droping this year.
Trigga"the point of no return"
Local Star"Stars the limit"mixtape
M.G.C"the street hoodalation"
Vamp(from the group blood brothers) mixtape

Aug 5, 2004
www.myspace.com
Everyone is making moves out here. And niggas is coming out with hot product so is not a matter of who is a matter of when. No disrespect to anyone but I think is wack when people vote themselfs. I really think is the publics job to say it not the artist.

Apr 25, 2002
LOL at the folks who are saying themselves, lol.

Honestly I don't think it is ever going to happen b/c of all the hating and the way the region is perceived nationally (they go up here for rock music/white music not rap music/black music).

I used to really really care about this b/c I wanted all the local guys I bumped to make themselves rich men but as of about 2 years ago, I gave up, I no longer care how popular they are, I simply am thankful that they enriched my own life with their music.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
xpanther206 said:
LOL at the folks who are saying themselves, lol.
(they go up here for rock music/white music not rap music/black music).
If the south can break the country barrier,we sure as hell can break 4 years of grunge/rock.
Nobody has the money out here,to many democrats running Washington.

Oct 10, 2003
I would also have to go for 151,i mean this dude is all over,working with some big ass cats.
Nexto that i hope SLR gets its recognition finnally and also unknown territory,but i guess they need to be dropping more heatery.

May 4, 2002
who gives 9 million squirts of piss who it as......as long as that person is a real cat and makes real music I dont give a shit who blows the 6 out of the water......I just needs blown......

May 13, 2005
xpanther206 said:
...Honestly I don't think it is ever going to happen b/c of all the hating and the way the region is perceived nationally (they go up here for rock music/white music not rap music/black music)...
who the fuck you run wit? the 360/425/206 is overan with lil john lovin white boys an project pat bumpin nigs. its all about the rap right now its blowin up, back in the days the mtv scene was overun with rock, then it went almost pure rap now its a mix but still, all these punks watchin mtv an shit are gettin into the rap, right now im in this weak ass job corps shit down here by roseburg, oregon and theres more hicks then anything here and they still be listnin to the three 6 an shyt, 3-6 aint the best example they gettin played out imo but im jus sayin, it aint a rock scene anymore.

Holly Hoover bitch.

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
^ So you're saying people who watch MTV shouldn't get into rap? This region hasen't been associated with anything rock since Kurt Cobain blew his fucking head off. Now it's perceived as having no value because commercially speaking it has none. I got my money on fifth to change that. Red Headed Unleaded could do it as well.