Random ass Shit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 10, 2003
my bitch is white and persian im mexican but what ever..and i dont give a fuck if it was mistah murdah i seen or anyone on here for that matter i was jus showin some love cuz thats the kinda person i am unless i aint fuckin with u..and im not gonna lie i thought it was legit seein someone from the siccness in life and i didnt think it was him cuz his hair was hella short so call it how u want..and me callin my bitch trippin bout he whole thing never happened..she was behind me when i was readin the shit laughin hella hard but she didnt think it was funny..and for the record i stay knockin bad ass bitches with the exeception of the last one..and on that note im out
DUDE.
proof read what you just said, and see if it even makes sense to you.
for real.

Jun 2, 2002
lol does she know that you're steady callin her your "bitch" on here hahaha or that you "stay knockin bad ass bitches" (with the exception of the last one, of course.) lol...dude everybody is havin fun, and you're gettin hella serious!!! relax...and go fetch me a beer and some bad ass bitches...i'm a siccness OG for god's sake.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
When the fuck did I call you a bitch Joey? Calm the fuck down!

The ONLY bitch I threw out in this thread was aimed at ol girl for getting mad at Shea.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
I said its better to get a free beer from a netrep than a free asswhoopin.

I have never called Joey a bitch on the internet. Now, when talking about him to people we know.............................LOL!

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
on some real shit, that got me lightweight kinda heated.....

With the exception of the sistas side thing, I have ALWAYS had Joeys back on here, and have defended him time and again when people were gangin up on him. He likes the youre a bitch attention he gets, obviously, so I quit my J colombo cheerleading, but for as many people talk shit about him and to him, for him to choose to call me out on some shit that he fuckin took wrong got me hella mad.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
yeah, I know its nothng shea, but muthafuckas be irritating the hell outta me sometimes.

Got your PM...will reply when I get home or suffa. If I reply throught his proxy, it will send you 3000 messages from me and delete anything you might have in there!

Dec 31, 2005
WWW.JDOTCOLOMBO.BLOGSPOT.COM
yeah, I know its nothng shea, but muthafuckas be irritating the hell outta me sometimes.

Got your PM...will reply when I get home or suffa. If I reply throught his proxy, it will send you 3000 messages from me and delete anything you might have in there!
like shea said i thought u were sayin i should get my ass beat.ur always gettin mad at me now i dont get it.and ive always been polite around you in person never act up.so idk.

Dec 31, 2005
damn yall got some nerve..shit woulda posted earlier but u know i got shit to do besides argue with some of u clowns...ive been posted pics of me my girl gave my myspace out and all that but i aint seen a single one of u fools..hate on pimps.. no skin off my nose..some of u aint even fucked with a bitch in months probly some was probly at home sat night all alone watchin reruns on tv..yall are stupid if u think that i really thought that fool was fuckin with my bitch..she didnt find it so funny..i dont know who the fuck colombos talkin about punkin but it wasnt none of my folks..that playboy bitch mighta got the wrong idea but n e captin save a ho that was talkin shit on her behalf was no one i fuck with..i dont even know when 2 people outta 50 + becomes the whole party...shit i was tryin to show some love for the fact that u know eric and adam and konke and all..and my bad i dont know u didnt fuck with random bitches and only bitches u know cuz i know u werent talkin about random to me i knocked 3 of the 4 bitches i sent up to you...every one turnin this shit into some dave chappel keepin it real goes wrong typa shit but the only difference is idgaf..so lets set the record straight on facts
fact 1..yes i gave colombo a beer
fact 2 yes i was shootin bitches his way
fact 3 yes my girl is probly better lookin then most your bitches put together
fact 4 yes colombo mighta checked some punk ass fools i dont know

as for the rest not tryin to ruin yalls good time but it jus aint true..
and lol at ruining my siccness stay..ill listen to all the shit u gotta talk cuz reading aint ever hurt no one but alotta u fools wouldnt know that cuz u sound like 6th graders..
now whoever took offense to this shit now know there the hatin ass bitches they pop off at the mouth about..and thats real..Shit dont make me call Mac Ray up in this bitch
can you explain the red part please cause thought those 2 dudes were ur boys.whats the whole dave chappelle keepin it real comment.and i dont fuck with bitches i dont know?ive never seen you in vallejo in my life niether has anyone that was there with me.i grew up 3 blocks from where the party was.brian lives right across the street.i have friends that live at the end of the street and ive been goin over there since i was 11 or 12.i also dont understand ur "i think u was tryin to be funny wit it but if i was twice your size id say the same about u and talk about how id be surprised if u had a bitch like mine.." comment.cause i wasent much bigger than you.i weigh 195 you prolly weigh 180 something.and once again i wasent talkin shit to you.you said you were on one so i broke it down to you what really happend cause u had some fantasy story goin on. no hard feelings.

and i do get bitches like you.but i look like i got down syndrome and you just look 14

Jan 10, 2003
I never seen you before either yadidimsayin... He got a point... I was pretty drunk, but I remember about 96% of the people at that party were from Benicia....?

Dec 31, 2005
@yadidimsayin....everybody been giving u props on pullin a good lookin female. nobody talkin shit...from my end, only shit thats funny is that it seems like u ran up on colombo like he's some kind of ghetto celebrity or something...like oh my god you're THE joey colombo!?!? let me give you beer and bitches!!!

like u said, it's all fun and games though pimpin...take it in stride
the funny thing is my friends have a running joke about anytime we go somewhere were not gonna know anyone but someones gonna do that.its happend 4-5 times now.haha