Random ass Shit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 10, 2003
@yadidimsayin....everybody been giving u props on pullin a good lookin female. nobody talkin shit...from my end, only shit thats funny is that it seems like u ran up on colombo like he's some kind of ghetto celebrity or something...like oh my god you're THE joey colombo!?!? let me give you beer and bitches!!!
hit the nail on the head, cus thats exactly what happened
comedy

Feb 14, 2006
my bitch is white and persian im mexican but what ever..and i dont give a fuck if it was mistah murdah i seen or anyone on here for that matter i was jus showin some love cuz thats the kinda person i am unless i aint fuckin with u..and im not gonna lie i thought it was legit seein someone from the siccness in life and i didnt think it was him cuz his hair was hella short so call it how u want..and me callin my bitch trippin bout he whole thing never happened..she was behind me when i was readin the shit laughin hella hard but she didnt think it was funny..and for the record i stay knockin bad ass bitches with the exeception of the last one..and on that note im out