Random ass Shit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
I don't know which bitch deserves to be slapped harder, the one who came on trying to debunk Shea putting his floppy in her hard drive, or the one who thought Shea was beating her guts in on the floor of the kitchen while he was resting his chin on the toilet.

Jun 3, 2006
this is his girlfriend megan and i wasnt with you for even 2 min let alone 45......instead of lying online to make yourself "virtually" cool on the siccness to people who dont even know you or care why dont u go pull some bitches in real life instead of in a daydream lol...doesnt make sense to lie about someone whos in love with their boyfriend and would never cheat on him with you or anybody else....
shut up bitch, i swear to god ill pimp slap you so fuckin hard, ill tear the tendons in my hand, as soon as my hand gets better ill do it all over again ho

Feb 14, 2006
damn yall got some nerve..shit woulda posted earlier but u know i got shit to do besides argue with some of u clowns...ive been posted pics of me my girl gave my myspace out and all that but i aint seen a single one of u fools..hate on pimps.. no skin off my nose..some of u aint even fucked with a bitch in months probly some was probly at home sat night all alone watchin reruns on tv..yall are stupid if u think that i really thought that fool was fuckin with my bitch..she didnt find it so funny..i dont know who the fuck colombos talkin about punkin but it wasnt none of my folks..that playboy bitch mighta got the wrong idea but n e captin save a ho that was talkin shit on her behalf was no one i fuck with..i dont even know when 2 people outta 50 + becomes the whole party...shit i was tryin to show some love for the fact that u know eric and adam and konke and all..and my bad i dont know u didnt fuck with random bitches and only bitches u know cuz i know u werent talkin about random to me i knocked 3 of the 4 bitches i sent up to you...every one turnin this shit into some dave chappel keepin it real goes wrong typa shit but the only difference is idgaf..so lets set the record straight on facts
fact 1..yes i gave colombo a beer
fact 2 yes i was shootin bitches his way
fact 3 yes my girl is probly better lookin then most your bitches put together
fact 4 yes colombo mighta checked some punk ass fools i dont know
as for the rest not tryin to ruin yalls good time but it jus aint true..
and lol at ruining my siccness stay..ill listen to all the shit u gotta talk cuz reading aint ever hurt no one but alotta u fools wouldnt know that cuz u sound like 6th graders..
now whoever took offense to this shit now know there the hatin ass bitches they pop off at the mouth about..and thats real..Shit dont make me call Mac Ray up in this bitch

Feb 9, 2003
i hope you aint talking shit about Big Shea. Dude would crack your neck. that is of course if you were talking shit about dude, but I know you ain't.

Props: S.SAVAGE
Feb 14, 2006
this aint no e bangin..if dude wanna fuck my bitch i dont blame him..i come on this shit cuz its funny as fuck to see what yall write and in this thread it aint no differnt..i give a flying fuck about what n e of u think cuz not even half of u fools would post a pic of your self or your bitch and ive been done both befor i aint hidin shit and thats real..people actin like they bout to revoke a ghetto internet pass shits funny as fuck..

Jun 2, 2002
@yadidimsayin....everybody been giving u props on pullin a good lookin female. nobody talkin shit...from my end, only shit thats funny is that it seems like u ran up on colombo like he's some kind of ghetto celebrity or something...like oh my god you're THE joey colombo!?!? let me give you beer and bitches!!!

like u said, it's all fun and games though pimpin...take it in stride

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
LOL @ the ''reading never hurt anyone'' line...muthafucka, that long-ass run on sentence with the poor grammar almost made my eyes bleed. Maybe instead of trying to put roofies in Columbo's drink you should have been studying.

And I love the whole '' I've never seen your pic " lines, too. That's used a LOT on here, and it's funny as fuck. So you've never seen a few people's pictures. Does that change yours? If I post a picture of me, my wife, kids, dog, backyard, street sign, or my neighbor mowing the lawn, does that give me credibility, and make you look better, because now you're getting clowned by someone with a face? LOL @ trying to act like you had all these great things to do instead of responding on here...your broad posted her little mini tantrum and got responses within a minute, and you didn't know? LOL

I don't expect you to give a shit about what people on here post. Good for you. But don't act like you're THAT dude, and your bitch doesn't take dirty shits and bleed out the pussy, homie. She's a good looking broad, but no one on here (minus a couple of the token virgins) give a fuck what she looks like; we'd just be happy seeing her spine while we're donkey punching her repeatedly while smashing from behind.

Have a nice day.