Random ass Shit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 2, 2002
lmao...that shit is comedy, i really didn't get the impression that shea was expecting people to believe him

and i always wondered how many times i've crossed paths with one of you cats and never knew it...

Dec 31, 2005
WWW.JDOTCOLOMBO.BLOGSPOT.COM
So im at this halloween party at my sisters house..and im faded as fuck wanderin around the house when i heard some one say joey columbo..i was like whos joey colombo..and bruh was Like i am..i threw some siccness hospitality at him and hooked em up with a cup and sent a few bitches his way..i was on one..i complety forgot about it the next mournin till i seen this pic that my girl had

and if that wasnt random enuff there jus so happened to be another fool from siccness there but he dont post to much..were was the rest of yall
alright man.1st off you seem cool but lemme break it down for you.you must have been on one cause u were not that bossy.i was sittin on that truck and u came over there with ur girl and sat down.i remembered seein you two somewhere before so i asked you if you knew my boy eric.you said yeah whats ur name.i said joey colombo.you said ur not joey colombo and it went back and forth.i busted out my id.u said ur on siccness.i had my heem but u did get me a cup of beer.and u were pretty excited to tell random bitches to come over and talk to me.but then some dumb shit happend when u brought that chick over thats in playboy.she said dont talk shit to my friend i said wtf u talkin bout i wasent talkin shit to no boby.then u said oh not him.i said whos talkin shit she said fuck that dont talk shit.her boyfriend was even like not this shit again.haha .that turned into a whole fiasco with some little guy ending up sayin hes gonna knock me out and he got put in the house.then he comes back out and i asked him about knockin me out and he said naw it aint even like that.and i said whats it like then.and his boy comes over and says somethin about bitch slappin me so i gave my buddy my phone and told dude please bitch slapp me and it turned into another no its cool thing hahaha.the rest of the party was fun.i was wasted out of my mind.like way to drunk.pint of heem prolly 3-4 beers.and some of that sky vodka i was smashed.and i peed in a pumpkin patch.

and this is for the siccness.this dudes bitch is bad.if u seen them together ud be like is that her little brother?it dont look right haha good shit for that one u did a good job with that one.

oh and ur sister is bad!!!

Jan 14, 2006
alright man.1st off you seem cool but lemme break it down for you.you must have been on one cause u were not that bossy.i was sittin on that truck and u came over there with ur girl and sat down.i remembered seein you two somewhere before so i asked you if you knew my boy eric.you said yeah whats ur name.i said joey colombo.you said ur not joey colombo and it went back and forth.i busted out my id.u said ur on siccness.i had my heem but u did get me a cup of beer.and u were pretty excited to tell random bitches to come over and talk to me.but then some dumb shit happend when u brought that chick over thats in playboy.she said dont talk shit to my friend i said wtf u talkin bout i wasent talkin shit to no boby.then u said oh not him.i said whos talkin shit she said fuck that dont talk shit.her boyfriend was even like not this shit again.haha .that turned into a whole fiasco with some little guy ending up sayin hes gonna knock me out and he got put in the house.then he comes back out and i asked him about knockin me out and he said naw it aint even like that.and i said whats it like then.and his boy comes over and says somethin about bitch slappin me so i gave my buddy my phone and told dude please bitch slapp me and it turned into another no its cool thing hahaha.the rest of the party was fun.i was wasted out of my mind.like way to drunk.pint of heem prolly 3-4 beers.and some of that sky vodka i was smashed.and i peed in a pumpkin patch.

and this is for the siccness.this dudes bitch is bad.if u seen them together ud be like is that her little brother?it dont look right haha good shit for that one u did a good job with that one.

oh and ur sister is bad!!!

is that guy in the picture the guy who started this thread?

Jun 3, 2006
wowzers, columbo might not be the ho cake i had him pegged for.......or he is and was just off that courage juice and thought he was a fighter for a minute

Dec 31, 2005
WWW.JDOTCOLOMBO.BLOGSPOT.COM
"1- kind of creeped out you stole pictures off my myspace
2- its a sad day when people have to start talkin shit to people for the mere fact that they gave them a beer cup."

aye bro tell ur girl its the internet and she added me as a friend.u posted a pic of me i posted one of you theres nothing creepy about that.isnt it "creepy" you randomly made a thread about me?and did ur feelings get hurt that i broke down what happend?i wasent talking shit.said ur cool and u pulled a fine bitch and that u dont look like ud have one like that.those sound like compliments to me.just speakin the truth.no fake shit came out my mouth.

Apr 25, 2002
this is his girlfriend megan and i wasnt with you for even 2 min let alone 45......instead of lying online to make yourself "virtually" cool on the siccness to people who dont even know you or care why dont u go pull some bitches in real life instead of in a daydream lol...doesnt make sense to lie about someone whos in love with their boyfriend and would never cheat on him with you or anybody else....
you just ruined your boyfriends siccness stay